Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do you guys mind girls with small bums? (I have 32DDDs, but a really tiny bum)

last reply
63 replies
6.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Until bums, whether large or small, can engage in conversation I don't think that the smallness matters.

And initially, I read your post as you having 3-D 32s and I thought "well, of course they're 3-D, or is this an assertion that they do actually stick out?" I suppose as 32DDDs they do really stick out. Sorry......
Lurker
0 likes
Small as in tiny or small as in FLAT? Tiny works for us NON tit men. (I'm "into" a pretty face, shapely legs and a shapely as in CUTE ass, the size is irrelevant to me, it's more about the SHAPE!)
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Weavindreams
(I'm "into" a shapely as in CUTE ass, the size is irrelevant to me, it's more about the SHAPE!)

That's exactly what a powerbottom would say.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LenaBaby

..I love tight little butts...can't stand big 'ghetto' butts...
0 likes
A cute little apple bottom is always a delight ! Doesn't matter if the top is DDD or A cups!
Pussý Addict
0 likes
Quote by LenaBaby

Not an issue for me Lena and you sound totally hot too with a body like that!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LenaBaby

I do not care for what's known as ghetto butts. I love a tight little butt.
Lurker
0 likes
The meat is always sweeter closer to the bone. Love small asses.
Lurker
0 likes
Men do not live on bums alone. Of course we don't mind. We're just discouraged if you don't share your bum with us.
English Gentleman
0 likes
i like all size butts, not too small though a handfull is nice.
0 likes
I am a tit man with your DDD wow but a small ass to go with it you must be hot.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
An athletic, or well toned butt arouses me more, but a small versus large would be preferable. There's always enough to be smothered with!
0 likes
I'd be too busy losing myself in the 32DDDs to notice the butt. I'm very much a tit man first and foremost.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It is more the shape then the size
Lurker
0 likes
Small tight asses are fine with me... I like them all... big small tight loose as long as I get to have my way with it...
Lurker
0 likes
Small bums ? Lovely like a young man,s
Lurker
0 likes
Love butts in ever shape and size so yes - small butts too
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
When you're naked in the same room, pretty sure most guys aren't gonna complain ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Small ass is great love them. Especailly if she lets me put cock in it. little ass sliding up and down my cock is damn awesome site,then I have avg size cock and makes cock look bigger too.LOL
Lurker
0 likes
Small butts are very sexy and spankable.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I love a teeny butt. Count me as one of your fans, then.
Lurker
0 likes
I love small bottoms.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hell I married a woman with tinny hinny and love it every chance I get.Easier to get tongue deep and nut deep is more cock actually in ass. Not to mention how hot her little bung looks wrapped around my cock when on back stroke. Damn getting hard typing about it and shes inshower.I'm out of here.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Its like asking if I like thigh gap or blonde hair. It really depends on the whole package.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I like small butts, it's also about how you move and do i like you as a person.. Not just about the butt.
Lurker
0 likes
Absolutely that is acceptable. Big breasts are the best!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I ADORE small bums - firm and exciting