How much or little do you need?

last reply
8 replies
1.5k views
1 watcher
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm a big panty fan, ok, ok, a panty-fetishist, I'll admit that. I love panties and pictures of women in panties. I love the materials, patterns, colors, cuts, etc. and how they accentuate/embellish the female form.

On the question of cuts, I often wonder how you choose panties to:

a) Feel comfortable
b) Look sexy
c) A combination of both

And which cuts you consider the optimal choice... Aside from those days...
Lurker
0 likes
Feel Comfortable of course. But the things i wear are sexy. Heheheheh.....
Lurker
0 likes
I don't wear knickers most of the time. When I do wear them generally they're all the same- black cotton Brazilian briefs with plain fronts and a little lace on the back. I've got a drawer full of them. I do possess a few pairs of knickers that won't leave a VPL under form fitting clothes (these ones are very plain beige microfibre with no adornment) but they aren't worn very often as the best way to avoid a VPL is not to wear them.
Lurker
0 likes
I usually wear thongs, but I have quite a few Brazilians, and a few G strings (for special date nights). I have been trying some Hipsters recently, but still prefer a pretty basic thong.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wear them because I need to. I don't pick colors, patterns or what cut they are. I pick what I wear if it is clean. That's my answer.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I guess I wear panties less than half the time. When I do wear them it is either a GString or a very small Thong.

You are not the only man who has a panty fetish. I know a gentleman who sends me ulta expensive lingerie when he will be in town and wants to see. Then a dinner he loves to have me remove them at the table.

Guys why are you so interested in what style, pattern or color a girl wears. There is alway a question on this subject in Forum. I have asked before and have never received an adequate answer.

Now if the question was do I or don't I that would be very different.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
C. Looks and comfort. Thongs are the hardest to tell how comfortable they're going to be.
Lurker
0 likes
I go for comfort when i wear them and they are all sexy
Rookie Scribe
0 likes

I also have a panty fetish, I love the sheerness of satin. Additionally I like to wear other lingerie with my panties as it feels more complete and sexy. I started at a young age and it has been a lifelong habit. As for the three questions… my favorite style is a satin string bikini, they fit my anatomy and feel amazing.