Multiple Orgasms

last reply
11 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am curious if any one has had multiple orgasms without ejaculating?
The feeling is about the same without cumming maybe even more intense.
My wife and I had a hot sex day on a cruise and I could not ejaculate but I felt like it was a orgasm.
Once during intercourse and 2-3 more times with her wonderful well lubed hand job.

I am not sure what happened but I can tell you it was a very intense relaxing feeling when we were done.
Old in chronological age. But young at heart and desire.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Through edging, I've experienced what I call 'mini-orgasms' without ejaculating. They can be difficult to achieve in that too much stimulation can take me all the way and end the fun. However, if I am cautious of that point of no return then I can go and go and go, fucking for as long as I still have the energy. The process causes me to have these 'mini-orgasms' right at the moment I stop from crossing the threshold into orgasm, complete with muscle spasms and feelings of intense pleasure, but individually they don't compare to the full thing. However, I can have multiple (pending my level of control) and can always finish off with the real deal, thus getting the best of both worlds.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Lurker
0 likes
Yes I can and do with multiple parters.
English Gentleman
0 likes
i have done it a few times, not sure how its done and am trying to replicate it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I had unloaded a big cum load the prior morning and I can not produce or regenerate as fast as before when younger.
It was a pleasant but odd feeling as I was feeling orgasm muscle spasms with no cum.
My wife did the hand job like never before and it was a hot sex session after I made her squirt, sloppy fun sex.

I most often cum and go soft, but this time I stayed hard and she kept jerking me perfectly.
Every time it felt like I was going to shoot nothing would come out but I tensed up and gyrated.
Not sure what did happen but it felt very good and as mentioned when we stopped I was very relaxed.

I am due to see my Urologist so I may ask him about what may have happened.
Lurker
0 likes
Hell yes many times ... great feeling .. just like edging to release and no cum
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Was able to back in my thirties & early fourties. Fell out of practice after age 45 when with a long term companion of fifteen years. Have been practising again the past year, but it has been different as at age 62 the dic performs differently even when properly hard. Now when I edge my semen leaks out slowly like precum & after several advances & back I dont squirt a wad when I fianlly do release full orgasm.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MrAvg
I am curious if any one has had multiple orgasms without ejaculating?
The feeling is about the same without cumming maybe even more intense.
My wife and I had a hot sex day on a cruise and I could not ejaculate but I felt like it was a orgasm.
Once during intercourse and 2-3 more times with her wonderful well lubed hand job.

I am not sure what happened but I can tell you it was a very intense relaxing feeling when we were done.

I don't think so
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have especially when I used a toy called Aneros. Great toy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It had not happened before or since, not sure what it was but it was as good as an orgasm, maybe better.

Quote by mranonymous7

I don't think so
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How many times can it be done?

Quote by mxxx
I have especially when I used a toy called Aneros. Great toy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have done that many times before, what was odd was the lack of wetness and ejaculation.
Everything was solid as a rock my wife got off a few long good Orgasms, mostly oral related.

But I was not able to unload thought it felt like one was there. If you know the feeling.
I would have the intense feeling some what as a orgasm but dry, no fluids or ejaculation, all dry.
It felt more intense with progression as I was hand stimulated but each time as expressed before.

Odd, that is why I asked, I had not quite this thing happen before. Thanks for the feed back.

Quote by GMOFLEISURE
Was able to back in my thirties & early fourties. Fell out of practice after age 45 when with a long term companion of fifteen years. Have been practising again the past year, but it has been different as at age 62 the dic performs differently even when properly hard. Now when I edge my semen leaks out slowly like precum & after several advances & back I dont squirt a wad when I fianlly do release full orgasm.