Announcing the Winners of our Gothic Erotic Stories Competition

last reply
23 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
0 likes
This was probably our hardest competition to date. We do like to set challenges for our authors, it keeps things interesting!

There were some excellent stories, and the Top 10 were all of a high standard. Not a great deal separated the winning entries. Our judges commented that this was a really tough one to judge.

It's nice to see 2 new faces on the podium. Congratulations to Puddleduck, Burquette and Saucymh, on your winning entries.

1st Place ($150) - No-one else will ever have you, by Puddleduck
2nd Place ($100) - Night Music, by Burquette
3rd Place ($50) - Road To Nowhere, by Saucymh

The following stories made up the remainder of the Top 10:

Fevered Dreams, by Lupus
Castle Thell, by gilrenard
Dopamine, by VirgoGo
Song of Myself, by Annamagique
Timestones, by WannabeWordsmith
Dark Symmetry, by Varrick
Lust At First Bite, by alison90

A huge thank you to all who took part in the competition, and to the judges who helped in the decision making process.

Cheers,

Nicola xx
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Congratulations to the winners and all of the runners-up!

Y'all rock!
The Right Rev of Lush
0 likes
Congrats to the top ten finishers and everyone else who, unlike me, had the nerve to enter that incredibly conpetitive contest. Big thumbs up.
RUMPLATIONS: AwesomeHonky Tonk and Cyber Bar
Home of the Lush "IN" crowd: indecent, intoxicated, and insolvent
a place to gossip, share news, talk sports, pimp a story, piss & moan, or just grab a drink. Check it out.

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. -- ROBERT HEINLEIN
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
Congratulations Puddleduck, Burquette, and Saucymh!

Lurker
0 likes
My favorite genre. Congratulations to all ye, of dark pen.
Gentleman Stranger
0 likes
Congratulations to the winners, top ten, and all who entered a story in this very tough category, very well done!

Lurker
0 likes
A HUGE well done to you all. I read some fantastic entries in this comp.
Una chica rubia caliente
0 likes
Congratulations to all!

Charming as fuck
0 likes
The top ten were all excellent stories. Congrats to all those who entered and really well done to the winners xx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Shannon3K
Congratulations to all!

I quite agree Shannon. In a way, all who write here are "Winners!"
I know I am greatful for all the hard work that goes into the writing of each and every story here.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Congrats to ALL who entered and to ALL the winners!!!??? Excellent writing ... Thank you for sharing you writing talent with the rest of us ???

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Congratulations and well done, to all the winners. Truly a fiercely competitive bunch of stories!
0 likes
Jesus. Thank you. I'm floored.

Congrats to Puddleduck and Saucymh and all of the finalists.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
This was a tough one and there were some amazing entries - congratz to everyone who even entered, let alone placed - special Gratz to the top 3 - all of whom just killed it.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

0 likes
Yeah! I'm pleased as punch with this result

Well done to Puddleduck, Burquette and everyone who entered this competition, it wasn't easy. Hard work went into every piece and the diverse selection of excellently written 'Gothic' stories must have been a nightmare to judge. Close top ten? I'd extend that.

Cheers everyone, it was fun
Empress of the Moon
0 likes

Congratulations to all the winners, and to all the writers who made the top ten. Puddleduck, Burquette and Saucymh all showed amazing talent and skill in their stories, in imagination as well as technical skills. Their stories were really, really good. I thought that the stories in this competition were the best in awhile, and these stories were the best of the best.
[url]http://[/url]
The Linebacker
0 likes
Congratulations to Puddleduck for first place, and to Burquette and Saucy. Great stories! And congrats to the honorable mentions.

Chuckanator
0 likes
Congratulations to all that won and all that entered. I was going to try but just stared at a blank screen. Gothic gene seems to elude me. Tried to conjure up my dark side but could not find any Poe in my soul. It is good to see new faces on the podium. Congrats again.
Lurker
0 likes
Congratulations to the top three and the runners up and everyone who entered!!

That seemed like a very hard one to enter?
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
So great to see a couple of my new favourite writers getting in the top 3. Well done!

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx