Login

Membership

last reply
8 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
Why does Lush not start a renewed membership from the date the old one expires?
I had notification on the 26 June that my membership expired in 7 days (3 July) not wishing to let it lapse i renewed on the 28 June only to find that the next renewal date has been bought forward to the 28 June 2017 effectively losing me 5 days membership... Not a major issue but an irritation.
Matriarch
0 likes
Hi Jacqui,

It should add 1 year on to the current subscription end date.

I'll ask Gav to see what's happened there.

Thank you for supporting the site.

Nicola x
0 likes
Thank you, as I said not a major issue just a minor irritation
Matriarch
0 likes
The database thinks you signed up on the 28th June. There might be some conflict between when messages are sent out, not tying up with subscription end dates. Gav is investigating.

I've just gifted you a Gold Membership for bringing this matter to our attention.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm in no way looking for a gold, but I noticed there same thing. I renewed right away as I didn't want to forget and let my membership lapse. My expiry day is now a week earlier on June 27th 2017. I shrugged it off but was aware of the difference.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
i too have the same issue. i was gifted a gold membership earlier this year and noticed that instead of picking up where my silver membership expired in july, it treated it as if my membership started in february. i figured it was because it was a gift.

Say. Her. Name.

Matriarch
0 likes
It's being looked into.

An example of what should happen:

Join as a Silver Member: 1 January 2016 (expires 31 December 2016).

If you upgrade to a Gold Membership at any time of the year, you should be made Gold immediately, a year gets added to the end date of the existing subscription, and the new expiry should be 31 December 2017.

It will be resolved shortly. Please bear with.
Code Monkey
0 likes
I have updated the end dates of anyone on this thread where this issue has occurred. If anyone else has experienced this, please PM me.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
thank you so much! i recently noticed this while reading a story.

Say. Her. Name.