Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do you watch yourself when you masturbate?

last reply
21 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
6 likes
Senior Analyst
0 likes
When you masturbate, do you like to watch yourself do it, either directly by just looking down at yourself, or with a camera or a mirror?
Or do you throw your head back, keep your eyes closed, and just enjoy the feeling of it?
Advanced Wordsmith
1 like
Most times but not always, I do look down (watching) but have also used a mirror too. I have at times thrown my head back, even sometimes closing my eyes … just to get the pleasure of the act … making it quite serene!
Lurker
0 likes
Sometimes I make an effort to watch myself.... sometimes when the facility already exists, as in my office, I enjoy watching myself getting fucked.... by myself lol.... It's exciting I tell you ;)
0 likes
I've never tried looking in a mirror or anything while I masturbate. I am too busy imagining the scenario half the time.
Lurker
0 likes
sometimes if a mirror is handy, but don't need to see myself, just enjoy the pleasure of it! ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Deliciaa
Sometimes I make an effort to watch myself.... sometimes when the facility already exists, as in my office, I enjoy watching myself getting fucked.... by myself lol.... It's exciting I tell you ;)

One reason WHY, in real life OR in cyber sex I enjoy utilizing EITHER a mirror... OR A BLINDFOLD! The mirror makes it possible to enjoy the visual stimulation as you fantasize the blind fold... requires TRUST and builds anticipation as you CAN'T see what's about to BE stimulated... or HOW!
Lurker
0 likes
OMG, yes! I love to use a mirror, the mirrored doors on my closet are perfect.
Lurker
0 likes
Absolutely!

Especially if I have a lot of time and can spend a few hours in front of a mirror with a lot of glass toys.
Ungovernable
0 likes
Nah, prefer the eyes closed and replaying hot reads and experiences.
Lurker
0 likes
My eyes are usually closed,I already know what I look like
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by HeraTeleia
Love positioning myself on my bed with a mirror between my splayed legs so that I can watch the changes that my pussy undergoes when being stimulated...so yes. Yes, I do, when I have the time and inclination.

Exactly like that, or on the floor in front of or squating over a mirror. Very often pretending the eyes of a stranger (male or female) are watching me. What a great head rush!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've seen myself in a mirror before but not usually
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I have, but I rarely do it anymore. Watching myself distracts from whatever fantasy I have in my mind.
Princess Popsicle
0 likes
Quote by Hidden_Desires
I have never done it. Never even thought about it. Hum... maybe I will try it.

Ditto! This had never even occurred to me as a thing to do.... I'm usually far too busy, eyes tight shut, imagining some profane scenario! Haha.
If you like first time, bisexual or teen then please read this and help make it famous!

My First Time With a Girl
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I masturbate while having Omegle on... and it switches cam after 20 seconds...
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
i used to, in front of a mirror, all the time! it was a big part of me accepting my sexuality and blossoming into who i am today. now, it's not something i set out to do, but if there's a reflection wherever i happen to be doing it (like in the shower), then yeah, i'll still look
*kisses*
-Kristen

bunnysdreams.net
0 likes
No. I close my eyes and imagine out story plots.
Active Ink Slinger
3 likes

I have a big mirror in my room that I watch myself in sometimes. It's pretty hot.

0 likes

I like watching myself doing myself in the mirror, often telling myself "dani you're such a dirty whore, take that dildo deep"