Jeans...

last reply
31 replies
4.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Ok so what's your favorite brand? what brand do you like to see your honey in? and why?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Levis were always my favorites, but now I seldom get to wear them. As for my wife when she puts on jeans they are lei brand. The fit.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by coffeekid63
Ok so what's your favorite brand? what brand do you like to see your honey in? and why?

wrangler boot cut
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yeah 501's are a definite favorite, Levi's makes a low boot cut for women my wife looks particularly good in.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have expensive taste in jeans. Paige Premium Denim. These are still made in the USA. The company was founded by a former fit model, and you can tell. I only have 2 pairs but will save for more.
An old favorite story of mine: The Chaise Lounge
Lurker
0 likes
Levis are great but I also like Tommy Hilfiger jeans
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
I prefer Venus jeans. They have some great embroidered jeans. My honey wears Levis, and looks really good in them. I like Levis too, especially the 501 shorts. De rigueur for country girls like me.
[url]http://[/url]
0 likes
I am a fan of Torrid's Premium line of denim jeans.

One, they come in tall sizes, two, they accommodate my curves nicely, and three, they look good and accent all the right features without being crazy expensive--especially if you pick them up on sale on the Torrid website. They do tend to run a bit on the large side, which combined with the stretch, means that I generally need to order a size down or two from what I would normally expect to order, but that is a small price to pay for jeans that really do fit a woman's curves and with me in particular, also fit well in terms of rise and inseam length.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by Regnadkcin
Old school Levis 501

They get the softest after they age / fade / wear

I love these and have for years and can't find them anywhere.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Levis 501 especially distressed. Also like Wrangler. My wife has given me Rockstar, etc. but love my Levis and Wranglers.
0 likes
honestly, i've never got into branded jeans. i just buy mine from Primark!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hilfiger, True Religion. But yes, never underestimate the power of Primark!
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
whatever's on sale. i never really got into jeans. as long as they hug my curves, i'm fine.

Say. Her. Name.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I was over at the Philadelphia Premium outlets the other day and stopped in Lucky, Diesel and True Religion, Holy SHIT!! they averaged 100 bucks a pair, I didn't feel so bad seeing the 501's and 505's at $50 a pair.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, I do wear jeans...
Lurker
0 likes
jeans knees trayed
Head Nurse
0 likes
somewhere along the line I've stopped wearing jeans. They used to be the base of my everyday wear. Now I own two pairs only and wear them only when I head north for assorted reasons. Shorts/yoga pamts dominate my wardrobe. (this is what happens when you squat and live in the south)
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
No favorite brand. Whatever I can find that fits around my big, curvy butt. NYDJ stretch skinnies or bootcut. Some I've just gotten from Plato's Closet, all worn and faded.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Levi's for off the rack.
Local fashion brands.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Levi's, Wrangler, LL Bean or Dickie's.
Lurker
0 likes
Oh no, I couldn't wear denim. There for guys off to work only.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love Buckle jeans. They're nice and tight on my ass with a cute pattern on the pockets and I love that they still make low-rise jeans. They're so sexy.
Lurker
0 likes
Seven7 - The jeans fit perfectly and are very comfortable. The colors I like are Dark Wash or Distressed (no skin showing; jean material behind the distressed parts). The types I like are Skinny or Straight Leg. I prefer low-rise.
Lurker
0 likes
I never had a favorite brand just as long as they were boot cut, since I wore my boots alot. I always wore jeans when younger however now I don't often wear them instead wear yoga pants or black dress up pants.
Lurker
0 likes
I pretty much live in jeans except for work! I’m tall and thin so when I find a pair that fits I grab them as long as they fit my budget! Which btw, is relatively small on my salary! I like the darker shades and always wear skinny cause I am too
Butterfly
0 likes
Skinny jeans from Madewell...
0 likes
My husband prefers his Levi’s
I love St Johns Bay... I love the feel and fit of them