Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do you tell other people, about your sexual partners?

last reply
32 replies
2.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've told my close friends about most of the women I've fucked, The ones I've been the most proud to have fucked because they were so hot, that all of the guys wanted to fuck them, so I felt great if I was able to get into their pants, My friends did the same thing telling others about their sex with gals. Some guys didn't say anything but most did.
0 likes
I prefer to keep private what should be private. I may work bits of my sexual past into stories here and there but that's as far as I'll go in disclosing information.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
At times I will disclose any sexual exploits I deem appropriate for sharing but most of the time I enjoy keeping it secret. Sure, they are fun memories but there is something enjoyable about being the only one, or one of a select few, that knows all of the illicit details.

However, it can be enjoyable to swap tales with people, if the mood is right.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Regnadkcin
No, a gentleman never tells.

Ditto
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That is info shared between my lover and I, no ones business
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I may tell others about people who have been my sexual partners, but I don't, and wouldn't, tell them those people have been my sexual partners.

In other words I may tell about a person, but I don't reveal the sexual content of that relationship.
Lurker
0 likes
Nope I think you should never tell it is a very intimate moment to only be shared between the participants
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely not.
Lurker
0 likes
A difficult line sometimes. Trying to be open and honest with a lover vs " I don't kiss and tell". I don't name names but I do share information if asked. And hey, it's fun to hear about your lover's adventures. But of course your actions can communicate a great deal.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do not go into detail but let friends know my wife and I have weekly if not more dates a week I encourage them to do the same.
Old in chronological age. But young at heart and desire.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Never it's none of their busisness
0 likes
Quote by emersonbosworth
I've told my close friends about most of the women I've fucked, The ones I've been the most proud to have fucked because they were so hot, that all of the guys wanted to fuck them, so I felt great if I was able to get into their pants, My friends did the same thing telling others about their sex with gals. Some guys didn't say anything but most did.

Okay, not a guy, but I have to say, if you wanted to "get into [her] pants" a second time and I was the "her" in question, finding out about your braggadocio would be a fabulous way to find yourself drop-kicked to the curb.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A real gentleman keeps this close to his heart and enjoys those luscious memories smile I grin to myself often considering myself quite blessed!
Lurker
0 likes
Normally no I don't. I have here on LUSH in private chats.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
a gentlemen does not speak of such things except with his lover....
Madam Carol
0 likes
I tell my hubby.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
If my GF wants to know something, I'm an open book. Anyone else, it's none of their business.
Lurker
0 likes
Normally I do not disclose any of my sexual experiences. However, if I am asked and the discussion is pertinent I would have some discussion in a very very general sense.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't tell anyone.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We do!! And we like to do so by way of this really cool format called Lush Stories!! We also aren't too shy to write about other details. Check out our profile for information on our "Katie Tells All" series.
Sultan of Smut
0 likes
Kissing and telling is sooo high school. On the other hand, writing a story about a true event and changing it up just enough to honor the other person's privacy...that's so my stories!
Check out my latest - a humorous collaboration with trinket and a Recommended Read
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I have told friends when I was back in school. Mostly my best friend. But once I was full grown, I acted like the gentleman I was raised to be, and didn't talk about it, except possibly in vague references without names. I have had woen ask me about my past lovers, and I tried to answer them, but again without any names.
The Linebacker
0 likes
I change the names and tell it in stories cloaked as fiction.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely not!!!!! First off its demeaning toward the lover. Its nobodys business but her and I. An honorable man just does not engage in such juvenile behavior
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have some close friends I've discussed such thing with. Part of the communication thing & being open. I avoid talking about past experience as gossip or slamming on someone.
Troublemaker
0 likes
No, a gentleman knows better, however, I will admit to sharing the odd anonymous detail such as the time I had sex in the window of a hotel overlooking Niagara Falls. As for what might make it into my stories under the guise of fiction...
Lurker
0 likes
Maybe a person if it was correct for the conversation but not with people.