Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What have you done when you have seen an ex lover walk past?

last reply
29 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Today I had the wonderful pleasure of hearing my ex lover walk past me. I was at a cafe with Mr Jaune and the next thing I heard was familiar children's voices (my ex lover was a "single" dad) walk past. I had my back turned to them and the next thing I heard my ex lover going off at one of the kids. I know that he saw me as I caught him looking from the reflection of a mirror when I glanced at it. I laughed and didn't tell Mr Jaune why.

Have any of you guys walked past or been in the same vicinity of an ex lover? What was your reactions?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Interesting question. Having the current lover there complicates it a bit.

Most of my exes and I are on fine terms, so I would say, "hi" and ask how they are doing. Then we would go our separate ways. I wouldn't do anything to hurt my current lover, so if my normal reaction would make her uneasy, I would do nothing unless I was forced to.

A couple lovers, are on not so good terms such that I would try not to be noticed to avoid being haranged in public. An unnecessary drama, if you ask me. What is past, is past.

I would smile internally, remembering some of the good things with the ex.
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
I'd like to meet any of them. With some the conversation might be a little awkward, or not. But with most I've had fun conversations afterwards. And even my best friend is actually an ex of mine.

I understand why not all realtions end with a possibity of staying on good terms, but if that is an option I'd suggest one takes it. It's nice not to have some dark cloud hanging over otherwise good memories. And there must have been or why else did you get into a relationship with that person?

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My first crush/experience when I was 15 was with my sister's BFF, who is three years older than me. ( I am 39, she is 42) I saw her a few days ago, thought about speaking to her, but decided to let things remain in the past. But, seeing her did spark memories of those 'glory days'.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There is one I run into from time to time and always give her a nice smile and a "hi" even when with the wife.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I always try my best to be cordial but it's impossible to not immediately think of all the reasons as to why things fell apart. At best I've extended a friendly smile and said hello. At worst I've made every effort to pretend that I didn't notice or recognize them.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Lady GlitterGiggles
0 likes
Say hi. Smile. Flirt. Hug.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Andy37
My first crush/experience when I was 15 was with my sister's BFF, who is three years older than me. ( I am 39, she is 42) I saw her a few days ago, thought about speaking to her, but decided to let things remain in the past. But, seeing her did spark memories of those 'glory days'.

Happened once since I've been pretty much monogamous. I thought about "what ifs". Contacts have been made from time to time, but the earlier fling was a very, very long time ago.
Lurker
0 likes
Swerved to hit her while on my roller skates, hit a crack in the
sidewalk, and flew into the back of a smelly garbage truck.

That was 1977. Big hair. Bell bottoms. Stinky NYC streets.

And roller skating & John Travolta ruled.

Okay, none of that happened, but if it did, I would have
wanted it to EXACTLY as above.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Generally it has been pleasant. I get along with most of my exes. Sometimes better than I got along with them while we were going out.
Lurker
0 likes
Say 'hi, how's it going' no big deal.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
One I gave a hug and chatted for a moment. Another I just gave a smile because he was with his parents, and knew he'd feel awkward.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by ThisPing4U
Swerved to hit her while on my roller skates, hit a crack in the
sidewalk, and flew into the back of a smelly garbage truck.

That was 1977. Big hair. Bell bottoms. Stinky NYC streets.

And roller skating & John Travolta ruled.

Okay, none of that happened, but if it did, I would have
wanted it to EXACTLY as above.

Fiction is more real than the truth.

This sounds made up, but is absolutely true: I had one ex who became a stripper (after we were going out). Bumped into her again. At the strip club where she was stripping. That was a little awkward. Just a little, though.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Thankfully, I never bump into them. I suppose it would depend on which one.

Giggles,
xo
Lurker
0 likes
Tell her, her grey roots are showing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ran into an ex gf one day, talked with her for about an hour until she invited me back to her place, we were both single and hooked up for "old times sake"
The Linebacker
0 likes
Just be friendly and act like I do when I run into any of my old friends.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hasn't happened yet in real life. I AM that innocent.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I was on reception one of my ex's and his wife were checking in with a colleague and had not seen me. I leaned over and said "upgrade him".
He then realised who I was and went every colour of the rainbow. His only reply was - "Thanks, I hope I am worth it."
My response was "you were" . End of conversation. My colleague later learned the reason. I am not sure what he told his wife.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Happens a lot with me...my ex wife. I choose to take the high road. I am always cordial to her.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Adagio
Tell her, her grey roots are showing.

Adagio, that must have been a hurtful breakup. How would that help anyone?
Lurker
0 likes
Talk to them
I am still friends with my ex lovers
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
um, say hello? i've only had one that i've actively avoided.

Say. Her. Name.

Lurker
0 likes
Thanked god she is the EX and am happy to warn any other guy that even begins to have any thought of going there. Then count my blessing I found the love of my life.
English Gentleman
0 likes
the last time i saw an ex lover, she was with her boyfriend in a bar. in front of everyone he hit her, so i took her home and fucked like crazy. she dumped him by text that very night and spent that whole weekend with me. after that i never saw her again.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
not a thing ,he keeps making a ass out of himself when ever he sees me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Haven't seen or heard from her in over a year, before this. It was at the grocery store. She was with her same old fiancee. When we first saw each other, she looked surprised, then happy. She then gave me a look that I interpreted as, "Don't Say Anything!". Now this fiancee knows EXACTLY who I am, and the dirty things I've done to her, and he hates me for it. So for her sake, when our carts rolled by each other, I made myself look awkward and intimidated. Never said anything, just looked down and kept rolling. She texted me 2 hours later to thank me and give me her new number, and to tell me to call her at 1:30 AM. I did. I called her at 1:30 and again at 1:45. She never picked up or texted back. Never heard from her again.
Lurker
0 likes
I had a girlfriend when I was overseas. We had a hot relationship. I had to go to her place a few times afterwards. It was the weirdest shit. I had to go to her place because she was threatening all kinds of legal crap. We had recently made a few purchases and when she dumped me, I left it to her to pay. But every time I went by, we ended up fucking. I remember one time I just walked in the door and pulled my cock out and she fell to her knees.
I eventually got a new girlfriend and had to stop going over there. Well, I eventually stopped going there...