5 replies
1.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Hello:

Are any of you watching the new HBO series called "The Night Of?"

I just watched part one and was blown away. This show will be an eight part series on Sunday nights.

I'm attaching the trailer. You can get the full version on Youtube:

If you're watching the show, let's discuss here.

Hugs,
Mysteria
xo
Story Verifier
0 likes
Hi Lady Mysteria! I have never seen a story that had so many suspects for THE murder, besides the obvious suspect. He can't be the murderer - he IS too obvious right? What do you think?
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Quote by JessicaX
Hi Lady Mysteria! I have never seen a story that had so many suspects for THE murder, besides the obvious suspect. He can't be the murderer - he IS too obvious right? What do you think?

Hi Jessica:

I really can't believe that he did it. If he did, then it was the drugs but I think somebody else must have come in while he was passed out.

The stepfather seemed kind of suspicious to me. I really just don't know where this story will go.

I think the police don't have enough evidence on him.

It's quite possible she was before she even met up with him. There was something very off with that girl when they met.

xo
Primus Omnium
0 likes
Darn. Can't comment. I don't have HBO. Anyway, have fun watching.
Story Verifier
0 likes
Quote by Mysteria27

Hi Jessica:

I really can't believe that he did it. If he did, then it was the drugs but I think somebody else must have come in while he was passed out.

The stepfather seemed kind of suspicious to me. I really just don't know where this story will go.

I think the police don't have enough evidence on him.

It's quite possible she was before she even met up with him. There was something very off with that girl when they met.

xo

I agree about the stepfather and a possible prior . I just finished part 2 and I was very disappointed - very, very slow! I may bail if part three is as slow!
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Quote by JessicaX

I agree about the stepfather and a possible prior . I just finished part 2 and I was very disappointed - very, very slow! I may bail if part three is as slow!

I really enjoyed part 2. It's a kind of a show that just builds slowly. I really can't wait to see what happens. It's going to get very interesting. This is probably the biggest case for the lawyer. History with the cop and the lawyer.

Shall be very interesting to see where this goes.

Xo