Lactation: Hot or Gross?

last reply
14 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Do men actually want to feed breasts milk? Or is it just another myth? I've read a lot of stories about it recently.
0 likes
I've done it (my wife breastfed and it's kind of inevitable when you're being intimate with a nursing woman) and I can't say it was a huge turn-on, though having her breasts literally spraying me at times was kind of ... cool.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nothing is more beautiful to me than seeing my wife breast feed our baby. And, if I get to taste her sweet mother's milk, all the better.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think it's cool, my wife managed to breastfeed one of our children and I have to say I found it incredibly arousing when she sprayed me with her milk.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by 0TheSickRose0
Do men actually want to feed breasts milk? Or is it just another myth? I've read a lot of stories about it recently.

It is my personal experience that during the time i used to lactate the men with whom i used to have sex those daysDEMANDED milk from my breasts. Obvious they enjoyed it very much
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love breast milk when I suck on women's boobs of course I love being breast fed
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Obviously it's not gross, it's a beautiful life-giving thing, but it is utterly unsexy to me. Does nothing for me.
My first Lush Story Aoife A Recommended Read
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have experienced this with a number of nursing mothers and, with the right person and the right circumstances, it can be most enjoyable.

Other times, other people, other circumstances - it's not fun.

Just don't ask for what the circumstances need to be as I'm fairly sure I'd be unable to elaborate.

And don't EVER assume that you can decide you're going to play with the lady's breasts and use them like water pistols - wait until you're invited.
Lurker
0 likes
Can't be that considered as stealing the candy from a baby?
0 likes
Quote by AlDesc
Can't be that considered as stealing the candy from a baby?

In my case, my wife was putting out enough milk for three babies, even though we only had one, so there was plenty to spare.Z1YgWEyWEsXpk6FT
Gentleman Stranger
0 likes
When my wife was nursing I thought it was pretty hot to taste the sweetness of her breast milk during play, but it never became a fetish. We took a long weekend with friends during that time and left our son with her parents, and I helped out with the buildup of pressure that occurred without his nursing - you know, being the swell guy that I am.

The biggest drawback is there's really no good way to dunk your Oreos or Chips Ahoy... turns out cookie crumbs all over the boobs are not a good idea.
English Gentleman
0 likes
i dont find it a turn on or a turn off, its a bit blah.
Lurker
0 likes
The wife loved me to suck her tits when she was breast feeding. It was ok, but her milk was far to nourishing for me. Got tremendous headaches. Needless to say I didn't find it extremely erotic.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by 0TheSickRose0

I can't speak for other guys but I AM DYING to try sucking milk from a woman's breast. I WANT to so very badly. Sucking beautiful breast nipples is awesome but if I can drink her MILK I'd be in heaven. DO YOU KNOW ANY WOMEN TO SHARE THEIR MILK?