Men in Speedos or less at the Beach

last reply
7 replies
1.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Girls (& Boys if you wish) - What do you think of men wearing speedo style (or smaller) swimwear at the beach or pool? I grew up wearing speedos and have always continued to do so. Even when hosting my boss and his wife or staff that worked for me at my beach house I would wear a speedo (though admittedly usually when hosting I wore a 3" side one rather than my usual 1/2" or 1" suits). For some reason they are not only out of style these days but often frowned upon in the US. I still wear them. Often when doing my 4 mile beach walks (Daytona beach FL) I don't see any other men in them.
Lurker
0 likes
Personally I don't like them, never did. When I was little they made me giggle , now they just turn me off. I would rather see a man in board shorts and no shirt...just my opinion. If you like them, then go on and rock them, it should be about what you like anyway ?
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Mostly, just competitive swimmers wear them to reduce drag in the water, and since their athletic bodies are usually sexier than the average male body, I like seeing them!
Lurker
0 likes
I enjoy seeing the way that they outline a hefty cock. Agree that a great many men cannot pull it off (pun intended) but those who do are quite sexy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If a guy is 25 pounds overweight and out of condition maybe a Speedo or smaller is not the best choice. Just like a Throng Bikini is not for every girl on the beach either.

However, if he is in great condition and has a athletes body, I for one am surely not going to complain.

What is they old saying? "If you got it flaunt it." True for guys and gals.
Dirty Stop-out
0 likes
Nooooooo, i don't like it... though in France, they often tell men they have to wear them in the swimming pool.. the guys take off the board shorts and have speedos on underneath

Read The Key my latest story and comp entry about a submissive who needs help to be a good girl

2 competition winning stories, 1 Famous story, a smattering of Editor's Picks, a handful of Recommended Reads and one Clitorides award are scattered amongst my stories.

One of a handful of writers to get the Omnium badge for writing in every category

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by 1nympholes
If a guy is 25 pounds overweight and out of condition maybe a Speedo or smaller is not the best choice. Just like a Throng Bikini is not for every girl on the beach either.

However, if he is in great condition and has a athletes body, I for one am surely not going to complain.

What is they old saying? "If you got it flaunt it." True for guys and gals.

I agree. I have a pretty small penis so I always wanted to wear board shorts rather than a speedo.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't care for them.