Login

Passion and Making Love

last reply
6 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was wondering if any of the married women still enjoy or want more passion when making love to their partner?

Do you enjoy the sex more when there is more kissing and over all passion before during and after the sex?
Friends of mine tell me their wives simply want sex and are less passionate now than when they first met and made love.
I enjoy more passion when my wife of 30 years and I make love, but it is now more about the sex than before.

Do couples lose passion or is it just part of the evolution of a marriage. The sex is still great, but not the same.
Old in chronological age. But young at heart and desire.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Passion is mostly excitement, and after years of sex with the same person, the excitement inevitably diminishes unless you do things to keep it fresh. I do things to keep it fresh.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I try new things as well, but feel I am the only one putting in the effort.
The sex is still great but the emotional connection is not quite what it use to be in bed, but it is else where.

Quote by BethanyFrasier
Passion is mostly excitement, and after years of sex with the same person, the excitement inevitably diminishes unless you do things to keep it fresh. I do things to keep it fresh.
Lurker
0 likes
I agree with Bethany...but if you are trying that...maybe she is only going thru the motions to keep you happy. Maybe her interest in sex has diminished but she is still having it to keep you happy, then you are lucky. There are lots of men who can't even get that from their spouse.

Have you talked with her about it? I say this a lot, but I believe it's true...Communication is key for a healthy relationship and great sex.

Me personally, I am very passionate person, so it all goes hand and hand.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not being married and part of a very close long standing FWB group I can and do experience both, depending on the situation at the time.
Generally the passion is with my girl friend with whom I live.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have talked to her about it and show passion to her which sometimes is returned, it could be change of life.
Sex is great, but when you put passion with that it is mind blowing, I never leave her wanting, ever and always try to show love and affection.
She shows affection, but maybe after 30 years the passion is harder for her, hormones etc.
I appreciate the feedback and I will keep trying. Thanks!

Quote by DoubleDs
I agree with Bethany...but if you are trying that...maybe she is only going thru the motions to keep you happy. Maybe her interest in sex has diminished but she is still having it to keep you happy, then you are lucky. There are lots of men who can't even get that from their spouse.

Have you talked with her about it? I say this a lot, but I believe it's true...Communication is key for a healthy relationship and great sex.

Me personally, I am very passionate person, so it all goes hand and hand.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Meggsy I can only have passion for women over the years of my life they seem to kindle that part of me.
In the past with guys it is fun and satisfying but the sex is more like sports, great fun and enjoyable but no emotional connection.
My passion now is only for my wife.

Quote by Meggsy
Not being married and part of a very close long standing FWB group I can and do experience both, depending on the situation at the time.
Generally the passion is with my girl friend with whom I live.