Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Who do you think is actually a guy although the profile says female?

last reply
18 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I think I have found some guys deliberately put female in their profile by simply chatting with them. Name these idiots if you also have the same feeling.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by David1986
I think I have found some guys deliberately put female in their profile by simply chatting with them.

You must be some kind of super detective. Move over Batman, David has arrived.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
O
M
G
!

say it isn't so!

let me start off by outing Magical Felix as a woman posing as a man posing as a woman posing as a man.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm really a Golden Retriever posing as a woman. But to my defense. I am female Golden Retreiver.........Guess that makes me a Bitch!
Lurker
0 likes
I am an apple tree with a twist in my bark. Somewhere between an avocado and a alto. Growing in the basilica, near Rome.
0 likes
No! Every woman on here is a woman! falls over laughing

Tip to the guys who want to pretend to be a woman: Women worldwide use words differently, including a distinctly different syntax, no matter the language. Just chatting with me for five minutes will reveal your true sex.

Also! When real women "private", we talk about stuff other than sex...not just sex. So the whole "I'm a woman tell me everything" thing means I'm going to tell you that I really like Gain Unstoppables but Purex Crystals are fine for freshening laundry. Sorry to disappoint.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by HeraTeleia
No! Every woman on here is a woman! falls over laughing

Tip to the guys who want to pretend to be a woman: Women worldwide use words differently, including a distinctly different syntax, no matter the language. Just chatting with me for five minutes will reveal your true sex.

Also! When real women "private", we talk about stuff other than sex...not just sex. So the whole "I'm a woman tell me everything" thing means I'm going to tell you that I really like Gain Unstoppables but Purex Crystals are fine for freshening laundry. Sorry to disappoint.

Really? Gain and not Tide?
Lurker
0 likes
I'm actually a cat and I can type really well with my paws.
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by kiera
I'm really a shemale...damn that felt good getting that of my chest...which is fake by the way, the boobs are implants.

I did wonder what that bulge was in your trousers but didnt dare ask.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
I'm really a Golden Retriever posing as a woman. But to my defense. I am female Golden Retreiver.........Guess that makes me a Bitch!

Those who know and care for Nikki703 know better sorry Dear.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm a cat wearing an obese woman suit.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 1nympholes

Those who know and care for Nikki703 know better sorry Dear.

You mean I'm not a really a Golden? WOW, I always wondered why my hair was brown!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by HeraTeleia

No, no, you use Tide Pacs for the wash, Gain Unstoppables for the scent...they're two separate products. Silly boy.

Oh and don't forget a cup of white vinegar with the whites to keep the bleach from turning them yellowish. (Even we guys know some of that stuff after years as a bachelor.)
Lady GlitterGiggles
0 likes
Quote by sprite
O
M
G
!

say it isn't so!

let me start off by outing Magical Felix as a woman posing as a man posing as a woman posing as a man.

I FUCKING knew it!! Adi is a man. Wait.....not me, the other one
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
That is just awful!
I thought this was a place would be a sanctum for just us women like you and me.