last reply
236 replies
18.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'll start.

I chose my avatar, which obviously isn't me, my hair's not that long, because I joined a site that required an avatar to join. Since I draw, mostly pen and ink and mostly nude women, I have a bunch of nude model pictures that I use for inspiration. It seems there's never a live nude model around when you need one. Anyway, I went to my pictures and picked one that I thought tasteful and unobtrusive and have been using it ever since, just for consistency.
0 likes
Mine is me, and was shot in about 45 seconds with a Nokia 810 phone, because I needed an avatar and didn't know Lush had a stock of avatars.

Also wasn't super keen on using someone else's picture to represent myself, and heckenlively, I love exquisite lingerie and showing it off. So...there you go.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by HeraTeleia

Also wasn't super keen on using someone else's picture to represent myself, and heckenlively, I love exquisite lingerie and showing it off. So...there you go.

And 'exquisite' it is.

Thank you
Lurker
0 likes
Mine is a reflection of who I am..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I chose mine because this is how I see myself
Lurker
0 likes
I didn't want to have my real face as my avatar, so I did a facial average on faceresearch.org, and that's my avatar. They do allow you to use the facial averages you create for non-commercial purposes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I chose my avatar because I wasn't too keen on using a picture of myself. I didn't want to show my face in case someone from work or professional circles came across my profile and I didn't want to do a body pic since I figured that it might insinuate that I was just here for cybering and dirty chats. Instead, I chose something that struck me as visually appealing. I don't recall where I found it but I knew that I wanted something artistic and elegant involving a couple (as to removed any doubt about the picture being of me). The picture I settled on was both highly erotic and managed to say a few things about my personality and tastes. It's not the best representation of who I am, and I suppose that I will change it at some point, but it has invited more than a few strangers into conversation.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I added mine because it reflects who I am:
a natural girl with sensitive nipples enjoying the erotic sight of a black and white shot
Lurker
0 likes
For better or worse it's me lol
Lady GlitterGiggles
0 likes
It's pretty much a reflection of me. My personality.
Lurker
0 likes
I think I am wise
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by adi_me33
It's pretty much a reflection of me. My personality.

You must be a very colorful character
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Loved our little pug that passed away.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I didnt

A guy I chatted with sent it to me, said he thought this was how I would look, he read old cartoons and I reminded him of a blonde from an old cartoon
Lady GlitterGiggles
0 likes
Quote by 3mmatt
I think I am wise

Well. Now I do too....
Lady GlitterGiggles
0 likes
Quote by Dirtywriter58

You must be a very colorful character

That is a nice way pf putting it. Thanks smile
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by explore_yourself
I didn't want to have my real face as my avatar, so I did a facial average on faceresearch.org, and that's my avatar. They do allow you to use the facial averages you create for non-commercial purposes.

Faceresearch.org is SO COOL! Clearly a future time suck for me.

My avatar is one of my favorite writers - David Foster Wallace. We share a similar view of the world (though since he committed suicide that is admittedly a little scary). I am not nearly as talented as he, nor will I ever be. But I try.
0 likes
Well, she's alluring. And I want you to think that I'm alluring. So....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Burquette
Well, she's alluring. And I want you to think that I'm alluring. So....

Okay, it worked
0 likes
Quote by Dirtywriter58

Okay, it worked

You sweet thing!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
My avatar is a metaphor, it's a new me on lush. One other member may make the association, then again maybe not
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
mostly i chose the butterfly to show that we all change
inside or out. it also represents the turmoil in my life can become beautiful again and butterfly kisses
Detention Seeker
0 likes
Easy Question for me to answer and that's because it's the real me Unlike so many here.
Lurker
0 likes
While my avatar has changed MANY TIMES, each one has represented some aspect of who and what I am.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by DecemberJoy122254
mostly i chose the butterfly to show that we all change
inside or out. it also represents the turmoil in my life can become beautiful again and butterfly kisses

Looks like handcuffs to me, then I have really poor eyesight.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by kylie_kained
Easy Question for me to answer and that's because it's the real me Unlike so many here.

Very brave. Mine is, of course, not me, I'm not ready for that level of exposure. thanx for the honesty.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I chose mine because it's me lol
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
My boyfriend chose it. He insists its the sexiest avatar on Lush, but he is biased'