Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How to make a lady orgasm while licking her...please share your thoughts here.

last reply
99 replies
12.7k views
1 watcher
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Always start sensual.. start by gently kissing the outside of her pussy… ever so lightly running your tongue up the slit of her pussy.. not necessarily penetrating with your tongue yet.. take in the smell of her pussy.. blow gently over her lips… the more you show enjoyment in the act.. the more your woman will get turned on… after teasing and caressing the outter part of her pussy start with inserting your tongue deeper and deeper as you make upward strokes with your tongue through her slit.. making sure to give an extra flick upon the clit when you finish each upstroke.. after a couple strokes key in on the clit for awhile to see if that gets her going.. take your time working your way back down the vagina.. stopping by to suck and lick on each pussy lip… work your way down further and tease her hole.. then slowly start burying your face in there.. continue to breathe in the aroma of her flower… penetrating her hole with your tongue good and stiff.. (let preconceived notions out the door and work your tongue further down.. licking the area between her pussy and ass.. and even go as far as teasing her asshole.. as long as its clean of course.. this will drive your woman crazy.. may catch her off guard at first.. but in the long run.. will make her even wetter).. work your way back up to the clit.. and while licking and sucking on her clit.. insert a finger or two and gently work the G-spot.. normally found directly on the other side of the clit.. also.. from your perspective.. work the upper right part of her clit.. more often than not.. this is the most sensitive part of her clitoris… the combination of g-spot stimulation and clitoral stimulation should send your partner through the roof…

Also.. make sure you pay attention to your partner.. if she is making a lot of noise and bucking and kicking.. DO NOT stop what you are doing.. keep with it.. she loves it.. if shes kinda wincing.. then back off. usually happens in the clitoral area.. if her clit is too sensitive.. listen to your partner.. and she will guide you along without saying a word this was posted by Intamacy on her tumblr. I couldn't have said it better. Great Job Intamacy!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Don't suck her pussy. Make love to it. Start by kissing her forehead. Lick her neck, followed by a deep kiss. Move dwon to her breast. Kive both nipples the sucking they deserve. Work on them atleast ten minutes. Keep going downword, her naval, and her legs. By now her legs are spread for you. Kiss tghe outside of her labia, smelling her delightful aroma. Now spread her lips and lick the inside slowly. You may try putting a fingure in her vagina. She will tell if she likes this or not. The secret to being a great pussy eater to to concentrate on her clit. The clit is the only human part that is desined for pleasure only. Play your tongue on the side of her clit and move up and down like you jacking it off. As her engine gets reved up, press your tongue directly over her clits and press down. The hotter she gets, the harder you press. You will be rewarded with a face full of her sweet pussy juice. Remember all woman are different. The good news to practice, practice and practice. By the way ladies, if you man won't suck you off, dump him and find a guy who will.
The romantic bi guy.

Stay horny my friend.
Lurker
0 likes
As ALWAYS ask her about a few things FIRST (do you like this or that or not!) THEN LISTEN to what she tells you! As to technique, while having one or both hands busy playing with her boobs (IF she's into it one might be teasing her rectum) AFTER lots of nibbling my way around it I lick for a while,
then suck her inner lips and clit hood into my mouth and burnish them well with my tongue as I gently suck her off. When she's just about to cum... I give her a tongue trill on her clit hood like a trumpet player does on his mouth piece. Then, enjoy gulping down lot's of nookie nectar as she tries to rip the wall paper off with her finger nails!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Gentlemen and ladies, worth the read, study and memorize!
Thanks for the details

Run

Quote by ElegantDreams
Always start sensual.. start by gently kissing the outside of her pussy… ever so lightly running your tongue up the slit of her pussy.. not necessarily penetrating with your tongue yet.. take in the smell of her pussy.. blow gently over her lips… the more you show enjoyment in the act.. the more your woman will get turned on… after teasing and caressing the outter part of her pussy start with inserting your tongue deeper and deeper as you make upward strokes with your tongue through her slit.. making sure to give an extra flick upon the clit when you finish each upstroke.. after a couple strokes key in on the clit for awhile to see if that gets her going.. take your time working your way back down the vagina.. stopping by to suck and lick on each pussy lip… work your way down further and tease her hole.. then slowly start burying your face in there.. continue to breathe in the aroma of her flower… penetrating her hole with your tongue good and stiff.. (let preconceived notions out the door and work your tongue further down.. licking the area between her pussy and ass.. and even go as far as teasing her asshole.. as long as its clean of course.. this will drive your woman crazy.. may catch her off guard at first.. but in the long run.. will make her even wetter).. work your way back up to the clit.. and while licking and sucking on her clit.. insert a finger or two and gently work the G-spot.. normally found directly on the other side of the clit.. also.. from your perspective.. work the upper right part of her clit.. more often than not.. this is the most sensitive part of her clitoris… the combination of g-spot stimulation and clitoral stimulation should send your partner through the roof…

Also.. make sure you pay attention to your partner.. if she is making a lot of noise and bucking and kicking.. DO NOT stop what you are doing.. keep with it.. she loves it.. if shes kinda wincing.. then back off. usually happens in the clitoral area.. if her clit is too sensitive.. listen to your partner.. and she will guide you along without saying a word this was posted by Intamacy on her tumblr. I couldn't have said it better. Great Job Intamacy!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ElegantDreams

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I need to copy this an save it. The best advice I ever got!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

So you zerbert her? How does she react to that?

As I said before, to date each one I've done it too (there have been SEVERAL) have found that it sent the level of their orgasm ZOOMING upwards! All I can say is what the women involved told me.
0 likes
Quote by Weavindreams

As I said before, to date each one I've done it too (there have been SEVERAL) have found that it sent the level of their orgasm ZOOMING upwards! All I can say is what the women involved told me.

So how many years have have you played trumpet? A trill is a relatively hard manoeuvre to accomplish
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

So how many years have have you played trumpet? A trill is a relatively hard manoeuvre to accomplish

Not that tough on inner lips and the clit hood. Pretty easy really if you've drawn them into your mouth and been applying a little suction as you lick her lil goodies.
Lurker
0 likes
Great thoughts....keep posting!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I try to FEEL her..

usually starting far away from her golden zone.. neck, ears, toes, ankles...

than going closer and closer.. kissing inner area of her legs...
than her outer labia... going closer to her trigger..

kissing her clit.. sucking it.. both my hand on her nipples, pinching and caressing..

some breaks in between, to make her breath, than down again.. kissing and eating all her flower...

one hand still on her chest, the other... i enter my finger to find her g-spot or slowly in her anus..

do I have to continue??
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Don´t put his tongue firstly on her clit. Start licking softly the area near the clit. Then put slowly the tgong´s tip in the target, the clit, of course.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My wife is not like most prior partners who enjoy everything you mentioned, I always use most of what you mentioned.
I love the way you describe the desires women have for the technics, most women love them.

My beloved if she had her wish wants me to get on it and stay on it with little interplay.
But I often play more than she likes at the time but the added teasing end with far deeper orgasms.
Due to many factors I have become very good at oral and love it very much.

Quote by ElegantDreams
Always start sensual.. start by gently kissing the outside of her pussy…
Old in chronological age. But young at heart and desire.
0 likes
Quote by Weavindreams

Not that tough on inner lips and the clit hood. Pretty easy really if you've drawn them into your mouth and been applying a little suction as you lick her lil goodies.

Hmmm that's strange, every trumpet I have played requires you to blow, not suck.

Guess you play very different instruments then!
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

Hmmm that's strange, every trumpet I have played requires you to blow, not suck.

Guess you play very different instruments then!

Good Christ.. we're talking about stimulating a female... NOT trying to produced a specific tone and effect on an instrument. Tell me, do you ride anything else as well as you have been my ass over something inconsequential?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by HeraTeleia

I think I'd be seriously impressed if he could manage a trill. Maybe I'm easily amused.

Yeah because after all, we're not just mounting a mail box on a post here! You NEED a degree in architecture to do that right? Because after all, it DOES have things in common with building the Taj Mahal. And, you can't POSSIBLY build a kite PROPERLY if you've never flown a combat mission.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
What the OP wrote would make a good story in itself. In addition to what has already been suggested above (except for the trilling and trumpets thing, which is over my non-musical head), may I suggest ice? Maybe a little splash of bourbon with it? That's a fun little trick.

And, of course: pearls. Trust me. Long strands of pearls.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
ElegantDreams my friend, thanks for posting ;) Here are my 2 cents...

Tease and Flirt with her sweetness. Seduce the pinkness with your fingers. Rub over her lips with the flatness of your tongue. Enjoy the aroma of her wetness by burying your nose there. Get a good taste by licking her lips, sucking her clit. Thrust inside and make love to her pussy.

Women know what they like. Be attentive. Her moans and writhering will lead you in the right direction... Now I must go because I've turned myself on, LOL.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Verbal
What the OP wrote would make a good story in itself. In addition to what has already been suggested above (except for the trilling and trumpets thing, which is over my non-musical head), may I suggest ice? Maybe a little splash of bourbon with it? That's a fun little trick.

And, of course: pearls. Trust me. Long strands of pearls.

Yep all good ideas. As to the tongue trilling, anybody can do it on female genitalia, just clamp you lips around it and try to make a noise like a motor boat letting your tongue lash at her inner lips and clit hood as you do. It ain't brain surgery and doesn't require a concert musician...
0 likes
Quote by Weavindreams

Good Christ.. we're talking about stimulating a female... NOT trying to produced a specific tone and effect on an instrument. Tell me, do you ride anything else as well as you have been my ass over something inconsequential?

But then doesn't that contradict everything you've said? Guess it's hard to accept your advice when it's entirely untrue, that's all.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

But then doesn't that contradict everything you've said? Guess it's hard to accept your advice when it's entirely untrue, that's all.

You're impressing me alright ... NO it's NOT "untrue" as I've made MORE than clear we're NOT TALKING ABOUT playing a concert on a musical instrument and therefor NEEDING to have the expertise THAT requires... effectively equating building a kite with flying a combat mission which is a patently false equation and so is yours! So NO, NO contradiction AT ALL!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It seems to over simplify what it takes to please women orally.
I never ask a women in the past what they like, I know what most women like and follow their Que.
All women are different in what they want like many men are, but they all tend to have some common ground.

Once you have mastered oral with a women you tend to intuitively know what to do based on sound and movement.
Not all instruments play the same, but you can always start and tune them as you go along.

Quote by Dudealicious

0 likes
Quote by MrAvg
It seems to over simplify what it takes to please women orally.
I never ask a women in the past what they like, I know what most women like and follow their Que.
All women are different in what they want like many men are, but they all tend to have some common ground.

Once you have mastered oral with a women you tend to intuitively know what to do based on sound and movement.
Not all instruments play the same, but you can always start and tune them as you go along.

Ok

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thank you for your thoughtful reply

Quote by Dudealicious

Ok
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
One more thing. Don't stop, you usually have to work for it, 10 minutes or more is not uncommon.