Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

WHat do you do when you know a guy is trying to look up your skirt?

last reply
100 replies
13.0k views
0 watchers
2 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by upskirtlover

One can look up my skirt only when i m in exgibition mood and allow him to.......
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Nothing. All he'll see are my panties, and on the rare occasions that I don't wear any, that's the whole idea!
Lurker
0 likes
Make sure he gets a look
Lurker
0 likes
That definitely depends on my mood...but even on a good day, I am sure he would not be happy with my response, I would most likely try to embarrass the hell out of him.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am not aware that has happened for many years. When I did it was because I was teasing and expecting him to.
Now I believe people do it with mobile cameras. I would not want to catch one as he would be somewhat publically embarrassed by my reaction.
They would see nothing more than a pair of pants now.
Lurker
0 likes
If I could, without a doubt, tell that some random dude was trying to get a look up my skirt, he would hear some smartass remark that would aim to let him know he's a perv...

Now the only person I would want to entice to look up my skirt would be my man, not some stranger looking to get some jollies.
Lurker
0 likes
I let them look and watch their face when they realise im not like other girls.
The Linebacker
0 likes
You should know when he smiles, waves, and gives you the thumbs up.
Lurker
0 likes
As a kilt-wearing cis male, I've had women try this with cameras. I'm not flattered and if they push the situation, results in them purchasing a new phone.
Lurker
0 likes
Depends on 3 things:
1) The situation
2) The guy
3) My mood
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by HeraTeleia

Look up my skirt and find the Glock 26 in a garter holster. Run away quickly.

We'd have fun comparing pistols. I'm usually strapping my a 40 cal (I have both a S&W & a Ruger) or if I'm feeling really bad, my Colt 45 auto (but it is hard to conceal). My wife sometimes wears a garter holster. She loves to whisper, "I'm packing" in my ear.
Lurker
0 likes
Act like I'm totally unaware where he's looking.

If I'm in a teasing mood or like him he'll probably get a glimpse but it will just be a pantie flash
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Depends on who is looking and where they are trying to get a peek...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MyssTemptress
Give him better access ;)

Now that is the attitude!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Roughgentleman

Now that is the attitude!

Would you like access? Wouldn't mind getting rough. I like it that way ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Well I have on occasion lifted my dress and given him a peek
Lurker
0 likes
make it worth his time trying to peek make it where he'd see what he was looking to see
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MyssTemptress

Would you like access? Wouldn't mind getting rough. I like it that way ;)

Better access may mean visually or physically. You may sense a hint of roughness from the nature of my smile if you give me better visual access. If you really like getting rough you should say yes when I come up and ask to join you.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by easyloving
make it worth his time trying to peek make it where he'd see what he was looking to see

Mmmm....Soooo Naughty:-) Soooo Gooood!!
Lurker
0 likes
I don't wear skirts.

Heh - all I can think of is this:
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I suppose in the final analysis it is my fault if he can see up my skirt.

Then if he is handsome and sexy those things do happen and I do not seem to have any control.

These accidents happen over and over to me. Could they happen to you too?
Lurker
0 likes
I usually don't mind, make it seem accidental unless he's a leering pig, then I shut him down. If he's got that certain "something", and not where he can get to me, he can see more. Gentlemen and polite wolves get to look.
Lurker
0 likes
I'd walk away as quickly as possible.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
make it seem accidental

Lurker
0 likes
Pretend that I don't notice
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Let him look and if he's cute maybe let him touch