Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Question about husband touching and wanting to have sex with me.

last reply
5 replies
2.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Okay so, my husband and I have been together for 10 years married 5. I feel like he never wants to touch me, or love me. He gives me a kiss when he goes to work in the morning, and some girls when he gets home. He doesn't actively try to turn me on. I'm the one always having to get the mood going for having sex. I have a very high libido, and sometimes I want to have sex twice a day. But he never does, which leaves me feeling bad. I feel like something is wrong with me. We have two kids one is 4 and one is a year old. I've lost all my baby weight and then some, workout all the time, and actively try to looks good for him. And it seems since I've lost weight and got fit and healthy my husband doesn't want me anymore, but when I was a little bigger he wanted me. Idk what to do.
Chat Moderator
0 likes
Ask him why he doesnt want to have sex with you... If he thinks nothing is wrong with your sex lives, then tell him your feelings...How much more sex you want... If he wont give you answers face to face, then try sending text messages or emails... Any way to communicate and for both of you to open up... The only way you will get to know what is wrong is by talking... Screwing Jimmy is only going to lead to people getting hurt in the long run and its the kids who will suffer the most... The size of person is rarely an issue, its usually emotional reasons... Good luck and let me know how you make out...
characterized by intense feeling; passionate; fervent

Intensely devoted, eager, or enthusiastic; zealous

vehement; fierce burning, fiery, or hot
Lurker
0 likes
So you're at home with the kids? And he's working all day?

Sounds like he's probably exhausted - does he have energy for much else when he comes home? Do the kids interrupt often and leave you two pressed for 'together' time?

I'd focus on trying to create intimacy and togetherness, first, without focusing so much on making the sex happen.

Good luck!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would suggest trying something new. Asking him about his fantasies, which wives never seem to want to indulge... but then you all don't seem to understand why he is fucking someone else, or not touching you.

I've listened to many long term wives complain about the same thing. But in my estimation, they always have in their mind, how it should be. And if it's not how it should be, to them, then it's not good. They are never content with the hubby being a good provider or father, or even a great hubby in all other respects. But they seem to all want what they want, and leave Hubby's desires unconsidered.

They are men, they don't think or act like us. Some times we have to give in to their naughty minds, to get the home we want.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I think people do forget. Sometimes it’s like if there’s pressure to do something it doesn’t work. Ask me to achieve an erection cause you are horny! It won’t happen in some cases. Don’t take it the wrong way, not everyone could keep up with that pace! So my suggestion back off. A bit of self satisfaction might have to do until he’s ready. Hope it works out!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Communication is the cornerstone of al relationships. I think you need to ask him if there is a problem . It could be a number of things such as stress at work, coming home exhausted from work, external worries etc etc. .
Have a chat over a meal together at home . Once you know what the problem is you can focus together on fixing it .