Any other women enjoy....

last reply
12 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have recently begun reading stories of gay male encounters and am finding it quite erotic. Any other ladies have the same feelings?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
gay male stories?....noooooooooooo
Lurker
0 likes
No Way..............
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I do find a good menage story really erotic. When there is male on male and the girl is watching or is involved its a big turn on. You're definitely not alone on that one.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by KellyC317
I have recently begun reading stories of gay male encounters and am finding it quite erotic. Any other ladies have the same feelings?

Absolutely!

I'm the type of gal that can find the appeal in just about anything . . . two sexy, hot men (preferably with deep voices, maybe one has a rugged gothic vibe and long hair). I'd die to be their mailman!
Blackbird Supernova
0 likes
Yup! I can seriously enjoy a really well written erotic gay male story. Can't really explain why, but they turn me on.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i actually will grab them if i see them in the que and mod them - i really enjoy the well written ones. like Ravenstar, can't really say why, but i do.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely. I find it a huge turn on. I like lesbian stories too. Oh heck I just love sex!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I have enjoyed a few gay stories. I also have a few Japanese Yaoi (male-male) mangas.
Lurker
0 likes
There is a certain subcategory of taboo that really turns me on that deals with male on male sex ;)