Login

Platinum Membership BOTH Winners ANNOUNCED~SUPPORT LUSH STORIES

last reply
94 replies
6.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
I am giving away two Platinum memberships in celebration of the creation of....well, Platinum memberships, a new way to support the site. Like it or not, server farms are not free.

This runs from posting date until 13 August 2016 5:00 Pacific (GMT -8). Winners will be gifted their membership 2 September 2016.

Since the Olympics are just starting, please say "IN" and give the total predicted GOLD medals taken home by one of the following nations: China, Russia, GBR, U.S.A., or Canada. The closest match to the two highest nations will be the winners.

Basic rules:

a) My decision is final. Don't b*tch about it.

b) Non-site supporters may have ONE (1) entry.

c) If you are a BRONZE member, you may have TWO (2) entries. If you are a SILVER member, you may have THREE (3) entries. If you are a GOLD member, you may have FOUR (4) entries.

d) Rules are subject to change. See a).

e) You may not edit your answer in any way after posting. Edits will cause your entry or entries to be wholesale disregarded.

Thank you for supporting Lush Stories.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Lurker
0 likes
USA - 45 gold medals
China - 36
UK - 23
Russia - 14

this was different thank you... I hope this is what you where looking for if not let me know.
Much Love
Chica
Prolific Writer
0 likes
USA -40

China - 33

U.K. - 20

Russia - 19

Hugs,
Mysteria
Xo
0 likes
Quote by a_chica
USA - 45 gold medals
China - 36
UK - 23
Russia - 14

this was different thank you... I hope this is what you where looking for if not let me know.
Much Love
Chica

Okay, Chica, you're a Gold member--do you want that guess to count four times over? Maybe I wasn't super clear, but Gold members can enter 4 different answers. Crimey, I hope I'm not confusing.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Chat Moderator
0 likes
This is Very Generous of you...

I will give it a shot

USA - 52 gold

Thank you,
~~~Sassy
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by HeraTeleia

Okay, Chica, you're a Gold member--do you want that guess to count four times over? Maybe I wasn't super clear, but Gold members can enter 4 different answers. Crimey, I hope I'm not confusing.

so that counts as one... I thought your said by one (1) country so I posted four one for each entry ... oh and do you want also the events? as you put the IN ....
0 likes
Quote by a_chica

so that counts as one... I thought your said by one (1) country so I posted four one for each entry ... oh and do you want also the events? as you put the IN ....

Ohhh...okay. Sorry. Tired. You did it right. No, please, confused enough without the individual events. I need coffee.

Lurker
0 likes
In
USA 30
GB 18
China 15
Russia 10
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
USA 38 gold
Chat Moderator
0 likes
In
USA --- 55
GB --- 14
Canada ---- 20
Russia --- 49
Chat Moderator
0 likes
Quote by HeraTeleia

OMG ... I have totally messed this up ... I am right behind you with the Coffee
Head Penguin
0 likes
Quote by HeraTeleia
I am giving away two Platinum memberships in celebration of the creation of....well, Platinum memberships, a new way to support the site. Like it or not, server farms are not free.

This runs from posting date until 30 August 2016 5:00 Pacific (GMT -8). Winners will be gifted their membership 2 September 2016.

Since the Olympics are just starting, please say "IN" and give the total predicted GOLD medals taken home by one of the following nations: China, Russia, GBR, U.S.A., or Canada. The closest match to the two highest nations will be the winners.

Basic rules:

b) Non-site supporters may have ONE (1) entry.

c) If you are a BRONZE member, you may have TWO (2) entries. If you are a SILVER member, you may have THREE (3) entries. If you are a GOLD member, you may have FOUR (4) entries.

d) Rules are subject to change. See a).

e) You may not edit your answer in any way after posting. Edits will cause your entry or entries to be wholesale disregarded.

Thank you for supporting Lush Stories.

So, to be clear, does four entries mean four separate posts with one country per post, or can I put four countries on one post?

Thank you

Danielle

A First Class Service Ch.5

A steamy lesbian three way

0 likes
Quote by DanielleX

So, to be clear, does four entries mean four separate posts with one country per post, or can I put four countries on one post?

Thank you

Danielle

No...as A_Chica did, you can do your four entries in a list in one post. I was just decaffeinated when I first responded. So you would just list four guesses. Apologies for posting while decaffeinated.

Should note that the Olympics theme was suggested by Ms. Nicola herself, therefore I happily blame her for any confusion.

Lurker
0 likes
So nice of you...
IN

USA -- 44

CHINA -- 35

GBR -- 22

RUSSIA -- 25
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
All in -
US 38
China 35
UK 30
Russia 29
Primus Omnium
0 likes
Thank you,
and IN....

USA 43
GBR 7
Russia 23
China 38
Lurker
0 likes
IN
USA --- 50
China --- 42
Canada ---- 20
Russia --- 28
Matriarch
0 likes
Thank you for continuing to support the site HeraTeleia, and finding creative ways to do so.

This is very generous of you.
Site administrator
0 likes
As Nicola says above. This is very very generous indeed of you Jennifer. And you upgraded your account.

Respect and hugs.

John.
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by HeraTeleia

Basic rules:

Should that be 'Don't be b*tch about it' where the asterisk is a U?

Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
IN

U.S.A. - 39
Canada - 23
China - 33
GBR (which I'm guessing is the UK) - 14

Now I have a reason to pay attention to the Olympics.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
dropping out
I define nothing. Not beauty, not patriotism. I take each thing as it is, without prior rules about what it should be.
- Bob Dylan

Consistent, Persistent and Bullshit Resistant!
- Trinket
Lurker
0 likes
Very generous of you , thank you

USA 39
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
A very laudable and generous gesture, HeraTeleia... Count me...

IN

USA 43
China 31
Russia 22
GBR 13
Story Verifier
0 likes
Thank you for doing this! Great way to support Lush!

My prediction:
USA 45
PRC 45
Russia 14
UK 16