Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Have you ever fucked anyone for revenge...

last reply
25 replies
2.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Have you ever fucked anyone for revenge? It could be to get back at your partner or to get back at the partner of the person you fucked...?

Please share....
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Nope

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Lurker
0 likes
Yes - she came around one night on the pretext of beingupset and really wnated a good fuck - I was annoyed at this and in the morning I fucked her and withdrew as soon as I had come - and I told her I did it deliberately
English Gentleman
0 likes
well yes. i had a huge fight with a guy, he tried to embarrass me in front of many people, what he did was so nasty his girlfriend broke with him,so i took his girlfriend home and fucked her, she is now a fuck buddy
Lurker
0 likes
Yep, not the one I SHOULD HAVE though... anyway, the one I DID fuck was after my ex had had two affairs and was being a bitch, so when the opportunity to fuck a well built hottie who wanted it came up...
Lurker
0 likes
Never for revenge but have because I was pissed off at his g/f at the time
Lurker
0 likes
it happened other way.... The girl, I refused earlier, did it... was good lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was having a messy break up with Mr Jaune.
Anyway two months after breaking up I wanted attention, I wanted to feel sexy and I hooked up with another guy. I was happy with the attention, I was happy with the sex but I didn't have the emotional connection. I did it out of spite and to be frank I regret doing it. Even more so because I told Mr Jaune about it.

I got back with Mr Jaune and I sometimes see the guy around town. We ignore each other.
0 likes
No. Though, I've refused a guy sex for revenge.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i did, after my first boyfriend dumped me. i went on a date with another guy to get back at him. when there was no real response, i let the other guy fuck me. that got a response.
*kisses*
-Kristen

bunnysdreams.net
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Just once. I try not to be petty, but this one girl really had it coming. I fucked her husband because he had wanted me for years, and she had wronged me for years, so it evened things out. She never found out.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
once and was because my current and I had a fight so did it
I define nothing. Not beauty, not patriotism. I take each thing as it is, without prior rules about what it should be.
- Bob Dylan

Consistent, Persistent and Bullshit Resistant!
- Trinket
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I fucked an ex-girlfriends fiancée a couple of times . She was the cause of a breakup-with my boyfriend. She didn't find out until after they were married.
I allowed myself to be found having naked sex with a guys' sister after he had two timed me. He was so shocked she would do that - and more so with me.
I seduced a girl at boarding school and another girl got jealous - so I went with her best friend.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
not me, said the bee...

Say. Her. Name.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, it was a long time ago, and wrong.
Lurker
0 likes
I agree with Ls63563, It's just off in so many ways
Lurker
0 likes
allowed myself to be ... he was angry because I'd fired him a few weeks earlier. (... pretty seamy situation, I admit. ) I just ... made myself braless and available and he did the rest. Wanted to know what it would feel like: anger, passion, aggression.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Yes. I had a boyfriend in high school that cheated on me so I fucked most of his friends. I think I got the better end of that deal.

0 likes

No sex is about pleasure orgasms skin moans.. revenge is not sexy.