Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Why is it OK to give a blowjob and not have sex ?

last reply
20 replies
1.8k views
1 watcher
7 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Why not just have sex first?
Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
Because sucking dick is the best part.
English Gentleman
0 likes
from a guys point of view i quite often enjoy getting a bj. many a time a girl cant be bothered for sex but dont mind giving a bj. we both get what we want.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Because when she is done, you probably DOA or to quote M*A*S*H-"emotionally exhausted and morally bankrupt"
Lurker
0 likes
I guess it depends upon the situation. For me it's great foreplay, but if she wants to 69 instead of having sex (or is one of those who REALLY gets into giving a BJ and being fingered... ) that works too. And, then there are the TECHNICAL virgins who want to keep it until they get married. As with everything else about sex... one size does NOT fit all!
Lurker
0 likes
When I'm on my period
Lurker
0 likes
Yes it is. Maybe because at the time it was what I wanted to do just to suck him what's wrong with pleasing the guy because you like sucking on a nice hard warm cock. Wouldn't it be the same if the guy just wanted to lick my pussy and want nothing in return. What it all boils down to me is that you do what you want to not because you have to just to get the enjoyment out of pleasing him and doing what you like to do and get that nice warm reward in your mouth too.
Lurker
0 likes
Because if the conditions aren't right or convenient for penetration it is quite simply easier to satisfy a man who's very horny and persistent with a BJ.
Once they know you're happy to oblidge with this compromise it quickly become a regular feature at short notice.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I pretty much did that in high school with guys I wasn't ready to have sex with. Now, if I blow them, I'll screw them too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Now tell me who wrote that dumb rule. I thought oral sex for both players and serious sex go together. NO?

I do understand that there are times and places where oral sex is the only option available.

I love to give a blowjob just as much as the guy enjoys receiving that pleasure. However, let's not let the guys know how much some of us love it.

I would not say this in public if it was not that this section is for the Gals Only.VYCD7gVcEb6mIUIa

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's okay if two consenting adults say it is. That's all that matters, the two people engaging in the blowjob.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister
It's okay if two consenting adults say it is. That's all that matters, the two people engaging in the blowjob.

Or three!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not ok in my book. I get really, really turned on giving a blowjob, so not having vaginal is not an option.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by Nikki703

Or three!!
Old in chronological age. But young at heart and desire.
Constant Gardener
1 like
Quote by doctorlove
Why not just have sex first?

Because not everyone wishes to dive into the main course and skip the h'ordeuvres?

Save some room for dessert, Doc.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes

I'm pretty much going to fuck and blow you if something happens between us.

1 like

I think fellatio without orgasm then vaginal would be my dream.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

At times I just want to go to church and worship him until I cum four times then he drags me to the edge of the bed and throat fucks.

Taking care of him is taking care of me.

Active Ink Slinger
2 likes

Starting from way back in my adventurous youth, I discovered how much less of a mess there was to deal with when swallowing the evidence was so easy and so much fun. I'm talking mainly about the early days - in his or my parent's car, in the living room or TV room - anyplace you wouldn't want cum splattered on the windshield or furniture (or in your hair) on on your clothes or dripping out of you .... and like I said, I always found it to be so much fun anyway. There were/are plenty of places to have normal sex, but every now and then you want the fun but don't want the evidence all over the place (cum, tissues, towels, etc). So now, I have my own place, my own car, etc etc - and I STILL love giving bjs and swallowing!

Sensual Hobgoblin
0 likes

Besides the fun of it, I do many things because of my love for my guy. Erin (above) has a point also...

A new one and an oldie. https://www.lushstories.com/stories/supernatural/erica-luca-the-legend-2 Is the new one. A super story full of great sex, with a supernatural twist, that will hold your interest (so I'm told).

Then, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/monster-sex/the-emerald-lagoon An Editor's Pick from a comp a couple of years ago.

If you enjoy either, please comment. My ego needs a boost, ha! Thanks.