Ads with really young girls

last reply
25 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Tonight i was reading a story and the ads just above the comments were for a site called My BF ( i think) with pics of very very young girls. Who monitors the advertisers? I find it disturbing. My curser rolled over the ad and it went to it, which is even more disturbing.

Thanks
Claire
Clumeleon
0 likes
Are you able to provide a screenshot (in private if it's not appropriate for here) or a link to the site? I haven't been able to find any ad on the site that matches the description, so I don't have much to go on.

Hey Nic, do you know anything about this?
Matriarch
0 likes
I haven't seen ads in years, so this is a good reminder to log out, and do a check myself.

All "models" who work in adult, are checked to make sure they are of legal age. That is especially true of those who shoot with the bigger studios. They would be shut down in a heartbeat, for hiring underage performers. For adult ad networks like the one we use, the same is true.

If you can take a screenshot of the ad and send it to me, or let me know the actual name of the site in question, I will investigate.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I just checked the two places I saw it last night and it's not there. It was in the banner below the writing and above the comments of two different stories. Sorry I can't provide more. I've never seen anything like that as I usually ignore ads, but this one stood out as really inappropriate. It was definitely ""something" My BF" with very young girls lifting their tops. If I see it again I will screenshot.
Where is the best place to report it?
Lurker
0 likes
Is there a problem?
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by hornyoldchap
Is there a problem?

Nope.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Its not so much the portrayal of young girl models but the mothers behind them.
If the girl is portrayed in a provocative way even fully clothed it is dangerous. I have seen a few of these sub teen young girls who are emotional wrecks because of the pressure put upon them to perform and it need not be sexual.
I would be concerned if my boyfriends kept or accessed pictures of young girls.
Lurker
0 likes
Whats the difference between this *Inappropriate image removed*

And this *Inappropriate image removed*

?
Lurker
0 likes
Both have been removed from here being inappropriate..... but can you also remove them from Lush Ads ?
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by Deliciaa
Both have been removed from here being inappropriate..... but can you also remove them from Lush Ads ?

It would be exceptionally bad business practice for any online ad company to use images of girls who were underage, therefore I think it is safe to assume that they were legal. Whether or not they appeared of questionable age is now not possible to ascertain as we (the moderators and Nicola, the owner) cannot see an example. As and when the advert banner appears again, Myamibi is welcome to take a screenshot and send it Nicola for her to take a look at. If it is deemed inappropriate, she can then take the matter up with the ad company.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Liz

It would be exceptionally bad business practice for any online ad company to use images of girls who were underage, therefore I think it is safe to assume that they were legal. Whether or not they appeared of questionable age is now not possible to ascertain as we (the moderators and Nicola, the owner) cannot see an example. As and when the advert banner appears again, Myamibi is welcome to take a screenshot and send it Nicola for her to take a look at. If it is deemed inappropriate, she can then take the matter up with the ad company.

Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by Deliciaa

They were inappropriate for this thread. Hardcore images are not allowed in most parts of the forum.
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Not sure how old these girls are or whether these are the pics Myamibi refers to, but perhaps it's a banner for the same site (not '... my BF' but '... my GF').

They are three frames from the same ad.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
To Noll, Yes that is the one.
I wouldn't make a very good detective. I think these girls definitely look under age or at least that's the premise.
Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by Myamibi
To Noll, Yes that is the one.
I wouldn't make a very good detective. I think these girls definitely look under age or at least that's the premise.

Yes, they do look young, and yes, that's probably the premise. Like Liz says, it is safe to assume they are legal.

http://www.watchmygf.me/terms/
0 likes
Quote by clum
Yes, they do look young, and yes, that's probably the premise. Like Liz says, it is safe to assume they are legal.

http://www.watchmygf.me/terms/

If that's true, and I think you're right, it makes you wonder what kind of people they wish to attract with those ads.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by noll

If that's true, and I think you're right, it makes you wonder what kind of people they wish to attract with those ads.

People who spend money on their product.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

0 likes
Quote by sprite
People who spend money on their product.

That's for sure.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by noll

That's for sure.

well, then, let's just call this a successful business model, then.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks for your help understanding this. This particular ad stood out so much compared to others on this site. I felt i needed to comment on it. On we go....
0 likes
Quote by sprite

I'm sure it is successful. So is having an incest category.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by noll

I'm sure it is successful. So is having an incest category.

which we don't.

0 likes
Quote by sprite
which we don't.

Exactly. And for good reason I'd say.

Lurker
0 likes
I'm beaten....
because I stepped down to their level....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

....in a society that doesn't value its women as more than commodities.
I am in agreement with you sprite in that this model of marketing should be beneath our dignity as human beings.
It profoundly sickens me to my stomach, to think that older girls who look like under-aged girls, are being harvested for profit! That pushes the boundaries of what is marketable significantly backwards in the wrong direction. It keeps the under-aged market alive, and the sick people who "get off" on children, always with a ready fix.
You have tried with all you are to make it clear that we are living in a culture. Can't we even allow our young daughters to keep their innocence.
I would say, as has been done, that we are acting like beasts but I say we are not, as that abuses beasts! When we do such things we are beneath the dignity of the beast.
Rape is not a sex act, people, it is a criminal act: under American law it is a CRIMINAL offense!! It is violence!!!!!