last reply
8 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Answer these Questions:
1. Sexy Woman/Girl, according to you is?
2. Which part of a girl’s body you like the most?
3. Did someone ever seen you naked? if Yes then Who?
4. What you would do, if I would be with you right now?
5. Your favorite sex position and what type of sex you would love to have?
6. Does size matter, or is it what you can do with what you got that matters?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
One with the confidence to know what she wants and how to get it.

It is different for every woman. Sometimes it's boobs, sometimes it's legs, sometimes it's stomach. It can be any part.

Since I'm a nudist, everyone has seen me naked

Tell you how gorgeous you are

Modified scissor position

Being a guy, we think size matters, so guys that don't quite measure up in dimensions, usually try to excel in performance

Now you know way to much about me.
0 likes
At least you put them all in one message instead of blasting them on to the forum like most do. Just for fun:

1. One who has the confidence to show herself in the best possible light and who is friendly and flirty
2. I'm mostly a breast man, but I like to see the whole picture, too.
3. My wife and my few extramarital lovers. The guys in the locker room back in high school, too, I guess.
4. Depends on who you are. Sit down, chat, flirt, get to know you. See where that leads.
5. Cowgirl. I want to see my lover's face and body as she enjoys my cock.
6. What you can do with it, and that applies to both men and women. An A cup can be as sexy as a DD on the right woman.
Lurker
0 likes
I like intelligent women/girls, someone who's imaginative.

I'm a combination guy, a combination toward a whole effect.

My wife, and the guys in Phys Ed.

Dressed as you are? (nude) Nothing is going to happen between us but, with your permission, I'd like to let my hands roam any curves you allow.

I like my wife on top... well worth the experience!

to a degree size matters, not too big, not tiny, mostly, it's what you do with it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Answer these Questions:
A sexy Woman is someone who is confident in her sexuallity. Who is desirous of me for me. Who knows in her heart and mind that I am the only man who can satisfy her, and strives to please me as much as I do her.
The pussy. I love to explore the look, taste, feel, and reactions of it.
All my lovers.
I would talk with you. Find out your likes and dislikes. Get to know you personally, then intimately.
69, but I love it when a woman rides me, taking control of her orgasm and mine.
What you can do with what you have. Words, hugs, fingers, mouth, tongue, then cock.
I love (('))
Lurker
0 likes
1. Sexy Woman. There is no one answer, one thing, at least for me. It can be one of a hundred things or a combination of things. And, I don't spend any time analyzing it - I react. If you spent a year alongside me you would be better able to answer that question than I.
2. Body part. Face. But with that said there is no part of a woman's body which is not fascinating.
3. Of course people have seen me naked. I'm sure many dozens have. I haven't been taking names.
4. I'd ask what you think of my answers.
5a. Missionary.
5b. I would like to try anal, if it was ok with the woman.
6. I prefer slender women, if that's what you mean - but certainly "what one can do with it" is more important. So, size is a factor, but only that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A sexy woman/girl to me is one that can get my attention and keep it while being at least a little bit of a sexual tease. A hot body doesn't hurt either.

Face (Ass is a close second)

Other than those with whom I've had sex, I played strip truth or dare once in my late teens so pretty much everyone in that room knows what I look like completely nude.

I'd ask you to find the remote. The Olympic coverage is over for the night and I can't seem to locate the damn thing.

I'm a sucker for standing-doggy, up against a wall. I'd love to have sex like this in a semi-public area for a secret quickie.

Of course it matters but size doesn't take care of everything. A guy that knows how to satisfy a woman with an average tool is going to send her over the moon compared to a hung guy that thinks that being big is all that it takes. However, I'd wager that most girls would prefer to have a man that provided both if given the choice.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Too many to list - but Sienna Miller, Anne Hathaway as Catwoman, any one of the women from Firefly (esp Zoe)... are certainly at the upper end of the list.

Her mind.

Every woman I've ever been with for a kick off.

No idea. What would you like to do?

Must confess to loving eating pussy, but that's normally just an appetiser, or in fact an amused bush ;)

There is no denying that size matters - but I think that most women will tell you that there's a range of sizes that work for them. So yes it matters, but within that range it's a well educated ass that wins out.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
1. Sexy Woman/Girl, according to you is? Any girl who is hot for sex, preferably with me
2. Which part of a girl’s body you like the most? Mind
3. Did someone ever seen you naked? if Yes then Who? Too many to list
4. What you would do, if I would be with you right now? Get to know you
5. Your favorite sex position and what type of sex you would love to have? Cum in vagina, eat it out and snowball.
6. Does size matter, or is it what you can do with what you got that matters? I don't fancy BBWs. A petite girl is my kind of girl, I love small breasts, but if there is a connection then size is not too important. If you mean my penis size I'm not large, good for petite ladies. I work very hard at pleasing my partner and my oral skills are much appreciated. I've been told a medium sized hard penis is better than a large sized semi hard one.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Answer these Questions:
1. Sexy Woman/Girl, according to you is? Confident and communicative. Physically, I like smaller breasts and asses.
2. Which part of a girl’s body you like the most? The vagina. That's the main reason I never got into Playboys as a kid.
3. Did someone ever seen you naked? if Yes then Who? Only sexual partners.
4. What you would do, if I would be with you right now? Lots of things, but I like to get dirty.
5. Your favorite sex position and what type of sex you would love to have? I like it slow. Lots of foreplay, playing with my balls, anal stuff.
6. Does size matter, or is it what you can do with what you got that matters? I'm not a woman, but I imagine it matters on both ends of the spectrum. Sex shouldn't be painful, but guys with small dicks need to be creative and generous.