Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Has your partner ever painted your toes...

last reply
12 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
...if so, how did you feel. Is it something you wanted, or was it because your partner wanted to do it...?

Please share.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Yeah, he saw it in a movie or a commercial and thought it looked romantic, so he had to do it to me. It was fun, but I don't usually paint my toenails.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
No. My daughters have. On many occasions. It makes me feel so pretty!
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by Smoocher

Need photos???

What does SWMBO think??

SWMBO?

I think the idea of painting a woman's toes is very romantic, but I have never done it.

At any rate, this is an Ask the Gals thread, so I will quit talking so as not to hijack it.
Fancy Schmancy
0 likes
No. As much as I love him, I am pretty sure he would make a mess.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes - but not my guys. I have a live in female partner and its not only my toes she manicures- she is very deft with the razor too.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
I never had that ever. Nor has he ever washed my hair.

Not too sure I'd like that.

My husband is a man's man and never get's into anything girly.

That's what Spa's and Nail Salons are for.

Giggles,
xo
Lurker
0 likes
I wish,he's too impatient,he'd just make a big mess
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by LaylaJune
No. As much as I love him, I am pretty sure he would make a mess.

I beg to differ. I would make your toes into works of art (even more than they already are). Crowds would fall to their knees to get a better look at my handiwork whenever you wore open-toe sandals. Instead of the Seven Wonders of the World, there would be seventeen - the original seven, and your ten toes.
Lurker
0 likes
We often do it... feels good smile
Love Bug
0 likes
I love my feet and would love to have my toes painted, even if I had to clean up the mess. Someone mentioned washing your hair, that is the sweetest most intimate feeling.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I met this guy on a dating website, we went out a few times. He had a major foot fetish so I would always indulge him wearing peep toes. Anyway, he asked if he could do my toes, I said sure. He did a pretty crappy job, but he was happy with the results.