last reply
14 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
The Right Rev of Lush
0 likes
International Smutty Book Lovers Day?

That's right, Pilgrim. By the lack of power vested in me as, "The Right Rev of Lush" I proclaim that here in Lushland, 'National Book Lovers Day' be transformed into a celebration of, " international smutty book lovers day "

To join in the celebration of this first of its kind, event, all who dwell in the land of Lush are hereby invited to share there all-time favorite smutty novels.

Three of my non-ebook favorites would be: Lolita, Portnoy's Complaint, and Delta of Venus. But if your taste runs more to "50 Shades..." or such paperback classics as: Naughty Nuns, The Frisky Family, or, A Girl's Beast Friend then feel free to tell all.

The Right Rev of Lush
RUMPLATIONS: AwesomeHonky Tonk and Cyber Bar
Home of the Lush "IN" crowd: indecent, intoxicated, and insolvent
a place to gossip, share news, talk sports, pimp a story, piss & moan, or just grab a drink. Check it out.

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. -- ROBERT HEINLEIN
0 likes
These are a few of my favorites....

Curious Wine, Katherine V. Forrest

Bits and pieces of the Beauty Series, Anne Rice

The Story of O, Pauline Réage

I like erotic comics, too.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Burquette

I know this artist! Not personally, but I used to follow them on another site where I posted erotica before I came here. I didn't know they had anything out to buy. Thank you so much for this!

yeah, he's got 4 books out so far, and you can read them all online for free, as well, but the books are worth getting - he cleaned them up and there's some extras in them - #5 is out in October, i think.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

The Right Rev of Lush
0 likes
Back in my 'seeing' days, "The Illustrated Story of O" made one helluva big impression on me...strictly from an artistic point of view, honest. ;)

a place to gossip, share news, talk sports, pimp a story, piss & moan, or just grab a drink. Check it out.

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. -- ROBERT HEINLEIN
0 likes
Funnily enough, I haven't actually read a lot of long-form erotic fiction, just genre fiction (action, s-f, fantasy) with smutty bits in it. Pre-Internet, I used to use favorite sex scenes in novels as stroke fodder when I didn't have a Penthouse Variations or similar hand-y.
In-House Sapiosexual
0 likes
Where the intellect touches the down right dirty and hot...

Elliott Mabeuse's "Hurts Like Love" and "A Good Student"
Shea Swain's "Chained to the Devil's Son"
? A True Story ?
The Right Rev of Lush
0 likes
Oh, most definitely not average one, do you have any thoughts on the books of, Eric Dicky?

In-House Sapiosexual
0 likes
Quote by RumpleForeskin
Oh, most definitely not average one, do you have any thoughts on the books of, Eric Dicky?

Whatchu'know about Jerome Mr. RumpleForeskin??!! You just made me smile so wide.

He's my guilty pleasure too. I've actually met him.

If you say that you know who Zane is, I'm going to fall out. Although, I have to tell you that I can't stand her writing.

You truly are the Right Rev of Lush.?
? A True Story ?
The Right Rev of Lush
0 likes
At the risk of causing Ms ABG to suffer an injury, I suspect the Zane she asked about isn't Mr. Gray, the famed writer of westerns, but the author of "Addicted."

So how'd I do? smile

The right Reverand of Lush

In-House Sapiosexual
0 likes
Quote by RumpleForeskin
At the risk of causing Ms ABG to suffer an injury, I suspect the Zane she asked about isn't Mr. Gray, the famed writer of westerns, but the author of "Addicted."

So how'd I do? smile

The right Reverand of Lush

You are truly the coolest of the cool. ?
? A True Story ?
The Right Rev of Lush
0 likes
ABG wrote:
You are truly the coolest of the cool. ?

xxx

It's just the shades. They fool a lot of folks. ;)