Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How do I tell a friend that I want to have sex with her?

last reply
32 replies
6.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I always feel so nervous about approaching her. I really want to have sex with her but can never find the right words. Any suggestions Aunt Olivia?
Head Penguin
0 likes
Quote by JoelR
I always feel so nervous about approaching her. I really want to have sex with her but can never find the right words. Any suggestions Aunt Olivia?

I think you should approach this carefully.

1. I think she will need to have similar feelings. If she doesn't feel the same way, then it could lead to embarrassment and spoil your friendship. If she is only interested in you platonically then the whole thing is pretty much a non-starter.

2. Assuming you can satisfy the criterion above, meet her for coffee or something and suggest that you think it would be nice to have a weekend away. This would be better than just coming out with it and saying, 'Can I fuck you?'

3. Once on your weekend, things should just lead to another.

Good luck

Auntie Danny (Standing in for Olivia)

A First Class Service Ch.5

A steamy lesbian three way

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I found if you ask it helps.
Then there is the approach that Danny has outlined. Charm her pants off - it has worked with me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Meggsy
I found if you ask it helps.
Then there is the approach that Danny has outlined. Charm her pants off - it has worked with me.

Oh Meggsy, if I were 20 years younger, and thousands of miles closer, I would try. Love your posts
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There is nothing you can do. Either she wants to fuck you or she doesn't. If you have NOT ALREADY charmed her, it doesn't matter. Her mind is already made up. She either wants to fuck you or she doesn't. And seemingly, if you don't know if she does or doesn't, then she doesn't
Gold Member
0 likes
I love your answer rainesensually...
I am a writer and get my kicks by putting into words the fantasies of women. If you are a female I would love to write erotica for you too.
I am a mature experienced lover and prefer to teach rather than be taught; but, I welcome the chance to explore your likes and desires no matter what they are. If it turns you on to reach explosive orgasms it will turn me on too.

I dislike little; however I prefer a sophisticated approach to sex and I avoid smut and gutter type language. To me sex is beautiful and its exploration exciting and healthy.
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
A fried what?
[url]http://[/url]
The Linebacker
0 likes
Offer her a coffee...

Wild at Heart
0 likes
You look her in the eye, click play on the mix tape you made for her and say, "shake that aaaaaaass bitch and let me see what you got!"
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Honesty without concern of rejection always works
0 likes
Okay, OP, ignoring the many, many laughs that can be had at expense of your spelling error in your title, I think that Liz's suggestion is a very good one.

If a male friend (when I was available) had suggested a solo weekend away with me, I certainly would've been both flattered and quite sure of where he was going with his invitation. So will your friend.

You may not like the answer, but as Meggsy pointed out, sometimes our pants (or panties) can literally be charmed off of us, and perhaps you have been doing that all this time with your friend. She may just be in the same place as you currently are--unsure how to proceed or act on her wants for fear of wreaking havoc on the relationship. Book a hotel room (you can cancel it), make restaurant reservations, and a few weeks ahead of time, invite her away for a weekend (or any two or three day period that works for her). Her response to your invitation will tell you exactly where you stand.

Best of luck.

~Jennifer, aka Agony Aunt Olivia's piss-poor stand-in
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Everything theses guys are telling you makes sense but to be completely honest sex with friends is rarely just a one-night stand with no repercussions. So think twice before you broach the subject. And heck, yeah, if you're really feeling this friend of yours ask her, that's the only way you'll know for sure if you have a chance, but regardless of her answer don't expect things to just carry on as usual after that. Because they can't. And charming people works for sure, but there's the inherent risk of them misinterpreting things as well as wanting more and thinking you do too. On the other hand, though brutal, I think ***rainesensually*** said it best, if she hasn't given you any sign she's interested then she probably isn't.
Troublemaker
0 likes
Some good advice here but, no offense Joel, how good are you at interpreting your friend's interest in being more than friends? Guys are notoriously bad at this. So you may not have a clue if she has the same feelings or not. If you are looking for a one night stand I say forget it, good friends are harder to come by than a one night stand. If you have an interest in a relationship that is more than a friendship then just be honest and tell her. You may turn the friendship painfully awkward or it may be the smartest thing you ever did. Why spend the next 10 years wondering if you should have?
Whatever happens, handle it with graciousness. If she isn't interested have the decency to apologize if you made her uncomfortable and thank her for listening.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i just tell them i want to fuck. seems to work 90% of the time. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Nerdzilla
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
You look her in the eye, click play on the mix tape you made for her and say, "shake that aaaaaaass bitch and let me see what you got!"

Exactly.
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Quote by sprite
i just tell them i want to fuck. seems to work 90% of the time. smile

90% she says.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by MadMartigan

90% she says.

occasionally a straight girl will turn me down. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
I would send her some anonymous emails propositioning her for sex. That's how I initiated a sexual affair with my next door neighbour in my story "The Milk Man". You should read it. You might get some tips from it.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
It's really simple.

You: Hello female friend that is a female, would you engage in coitus with me?
Friend: Yes
You: *commences to engage in coitus with your friend*

Alternate ending:

Friend: No
You: *does not commence to engage in coitus with your friend*

Fin

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Dani
It's really simple.

Friend: Yes
You: *commences to engage in coitus with your friend*

Alternate ending:

Friend: No
You: *does not commence to engage in coitus with your friend*

Fin

hey Dani. wanna fuck?

Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Quote by sprite

hey Dani. wanna fuck?

Well....

Shiver me timbers.

I NOW know what I'd do if I were a lady for a day.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Take her out for a drink and tell her. Don't be a pussy, man up.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
My view is - if you want to fuck a woman who is your friend - just ask her out for a date. Make sure you arrive with flowers or she will think it is just good friends. flowers will say it all.
then hold her hand gently in the cinema, theatre or whatever. if she withdraws it - try again a little later. if she keeps shutting the door. that's your answer. She certainly wont blame you for trying - she will only blame you if you become a pest.

If it sours the friendship - just move on.

I am 52 now and looking back missed some wonderful chances with friends who were waiting for me to make a move. Life is too short to dither - make your move!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
an interesting one I heard about.
Take her hand and wrap it around your cock..i believe it works more often than not I have been told.
I have not had it tried on me - yet.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Buy her a car....or a puppy. A house works too I hear.