Posting video

last reply
8 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have a short video clip I want to post, whenever I do, only a small portion shows up in upper left hand corner of playback box. How do I correct this?

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister
I have a short video clip I want to post, whenever I do, only a small portion shows up in upper left hand corner of playback box. How do I correct this?

I am thinking its membership related since according to the table of features available across the four options it does say that Video Uploads are only available to Silver and Gold members and of course now platinum:

https://www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_postst41205_New-Freemium-Membership-Model-for-2015.aspx
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister

Upload it to your profile instead. That's available to non-subscribing members. I know that because I uploaded a video the other day of my ex girlfriend noshing me off in my garden shed.
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn

I am thinking its membership related since according to the table of features available across the four options it does say that Video Uploads are only available to Silver and Gold members and of course now platinum:

https://www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_postst41205_New-Freemium-Membership-Model-for-2015.aspx

Showing only parts of a video sounds like a bug, not a setting. If it's related to membership status I would expect it to either work correctly or not at all.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Lurker
0 likes
I upload a short video and it plays but nothing showing. I dont know what is going on....can someone help me?
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by YourAddiction
I upload a short video and it plays but nothing showing. I dont know what is going on....can someone help me?

This is being looked into. Sorry for the delay.
Code Monkey
0 likes
Quote by YourAddiction

Anyone with issues uploading and converting videos please send them to me either as an embedded file (if less than 10mb) or as a link to a file sharing site.

gav [at] lushstories.com

ty
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister
Does that small portion take up your whole screen? If so, you probably copied the embed code, while you were watching the video in full screen mode. The embed code makes the video replay in the format you've had on your screen.
A little kindness can be so valuable, yet costs almost nothing

In many countries being gay is a crime, and even in modern societies, politicians try to legalise discrimination. Your voice can make a difference. Have a look at All Out to find out how.

Hey... pssst.... that's an l (as in luscious) at the end of my name, not an i