Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How good does it feel to ejaculate after refraining for several days?

last reply
7 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I ask because I have heard if you go several days then when you do jack off the pleasure is amazingly intense
Lurker
0 likes
No, not better for me. Significantly worse.
0 likes
Yeah, I find letting it build up too much can make it more about release than pleasure. You blow a bigger load but the feeling isn't as powerful.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by JoelR
I ask because I have heard if you go several days then when you do jack off the pleasure is amazingly intense

Just refraining for a few days can cause undue frustration, and the subsequent release becomes subdued.

To get the most intense orgasm, take things very slowly and tease the cock as much as possible. In a nutshell, prolonging the sexual act will be much more pleasurable...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My strongest orgasms come from when I try to hold back but keep the stimulation going until I drive over the edge. For example, continuing to fuck but trying to make the sex last as long as absolutely possible until I simply can't resist any longer and explode, seemingly against my will. I find that the longer it has been since my last release, the more sensitive everything becomes and when the better part of a week has elapsed since the last time I came it is much easier for me to get hard and stay hard. I can get right up to that point of release quicker and easier but it's still up to me to teeter on the edge for that truly intense finish.

However, I will attest that temporary abstinence can lead to an increase in the length of time that I shoot loads and experience that orgasm.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
When masturbating? No.

However cumming in someone after refraining? Fuck yes.
“If she's amazing, she won't be easy. If she's easy, she won't be amazing. If she's worth it, you wont give up. If you give up, you're not worthy. ... Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for.”
Lurker
0 likes
Edging for several days is just as intense of a feeling. God the roping goes on forever. I have hit the headboard many times making the wife very angry as she jacks me. Damn near put her eye out once.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
The same way it feels when you eat an in-n-out double double after you have been eating nothing but smoothie bowls and quinoa n shit for a gotdamn week because everyone in this house including me is too scared to say we don't want any more fucking "nice"'cream.

Motherfucker.