Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

When did you discover that you were Bisexual? Girls can answer this too.

last reply
22 replies
2.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My wife and I shared her with a friend of mind and while she was sucking his cock and I was fucking her. I moved over to give her a kiss and his cock slid out of his mouth and somehow ended up in my mouth, as I was kissing her. I loved it and have sucked cock since.
0 likes
Fairly recently though the signs were there (wet dreams about men and that sort of thing) for a long time. At this point, though, I've decided that it's a desire that can remain unfulfilled for a variety of reasons. I've sucked a couple cocks and those experiences were rather discouraging plus I'm trying to curtail my extramarital activities and focus back on my wife.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have been married to my wonderful wife for thirty year, but I have always love the looks of other guys cocks. I have been bi sense I.ve been married.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was a freshman in high school when I first had sex and it was with a female. Loved it but I wanted guys. I was with that girl and one other before I finally had sex with a guy. That was now over 50 years ago. I still prefer men. Actually haven't had anyone other thatn my husband in over 40 years but have still been with a few other women.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Was 'persuaded' by a pair of young female Marines a few months after my 21st birthday. One of them, my gf, & I had been attending several weeks some sex parties where same sex play was common. After seeing some live ff & mm sex I was fairly comfortable with it. There were three women in the room & they had a lot of fun getting the other male & I to suck each others cocks.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
First play was me and buddy in his shed rubbing cocks on each others ass,just kids and nothing really happened. First time I had real bi experience. I was on computer one knigh half drunk. A cpl came in asking for bi guy for the night. I replied.Two phone calls,shower and 5o miles later I was eating her while he drilled my very eager ass. Three round in ass and one down throat and ride home I knew I liked it. Same cpl plus four more cpls 3 weeks later and I knew I was right first time out. Only cpl times since then that was 12 years ago. Still love anal play but female only now days,hey bigger cock is just trip to toy store.LOL
Lurker
0 likes
I found out in highschool but over the years ive tended to seek out men more
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I knew I was a fag from the dawn of time but back in the "80"s I suddenly needed "cover" to keep my job and my future bride needed insurance. A marriage of convenience perhaps but 20 some years later I've learned being bisexual is sure a fun way to go.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I think I knew when I was very young, *edited by admin for content* I didn't act on it until I hit sexual maturity *edited again*, and I wasn't positive it was a part of who I am until after college.

It's still a question I toss around in my head every once in a while, like after a bad relationship, but I think I'm pretty much decided at this point.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
About 4 years ago I was in a mfm and while the wife was sitting on my face her husband began to lick my balls and suck my cock. Felt terrific and returned the favor. I have been enjoying cocks ever since.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Seeing guys having sex with each other abd wishung it was me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was born this way.
Very young when I started with an uncle.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I can't remember a time when I was NOT attracted to other girls.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
*Comment removed - unacceptable content*
Let your smile change the world, but do not let the world change your smile ...

Lurker
0 likes
If I told you I would be banned from the site
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was 16 and I was more than a little active with guys. A girl was dared to kiss me at a party by an ex bf who wanted to embarrass me- publicly. I accepted the dare. It didn't take her long to realise I was ripe for it and her hands began to undress me - and the crowd was warming to the event. It was all part of the plan I learned later. I stopped her immediately not wanting to become a naked joke of the party.
She approached me quietly shortly afterwards and asked if I would like to continue somewhere private. I did.
She was a lesbian and a year or so older and I soon learned the complete wonders of female to female sex. I was hooked and we continued the relationship for a week or so until she realised I had been with a guy earlier that day.That ended that relationship.
I had learned the wonders of being bi-sexual and have never looked back. It is without doubt the best of two worlds.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
While I was taking a shower and washing my pussy with the wash cloth it began to feel good. A sensation I had never felt before, so I kept washing and the sensations got stronger and then spread through my whole body. My best friend was about a year and a few months older than me. We slept over at each other's house often. A few days later I spent the night at her house, and I told her what had happened. She told me I had accidentally masturbated and I had an orgasm.

The next morning after everyone had gone to work she ask me if I wanted to show her what had happened. We had been taking showers and bathing together ever since we started sleeping over years before. So we got in the shower and I showed her what happened. It was not long until I was cumming. When I started cumming she began to kiss me and rubbing my nipples. My orgasm got to feeling much, much better.

Then while we were kissing she put my hands on her boobs and she began to finger herself. Soon she was cumming too. After we dried off we got back in her bed and we stayed naked. We were talking about what had just happened. She told me about fucking then went to the kitchen and came back with a cucumber.. We started kissing again and she was kissing on my boobs that had began to grow and the sensations were great. She began to finger fuck me then used the cucumber to fuck me.

After I came again she ask me to do her. We took turns fucking each other while kissing and sucking on each other's boobs and nipples. We began to spend more nights together at her house because we could run around her house naked when everyone went to work. We used cucumbers, sausages and zucchini squash as dildoes until she got an older friend to get a real cock shaped rubber dildo. We never went down on each other but did a lot of kissing, sucking, fingering. I was 17 the first time I ate my first pussy.

That event is told in my story published here on LS. It is titled "My First Gang Bang and Golden Shower" Parts 1 & 2. They are based on a real event that lasted 3 days.

Brandie
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A guy invited me back to his boat in Gibraltar. I was about 18 and he was in his early 50's.
My Karma just ran over your Dogma
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wandered into a public toilet some years ago, there was a guy already in one of the two urinal stalls. I pushed down my shorts and began to pee, as I looked down at him I saw him stroking the thickest cock I have ever seen.
He saw me looking and I began to get excited and harden. His hand moved over to feel my behind as my pants were low enough to let him, his finger stroked around my crinkled opening. He leaned closer, what do you like he asked, before I could reply he said, I like to fuck young married guys tight arseholes like yours, you always seem to really love it too.
He turned me to face away from him and slipped his hands under my shirt as he told me I had a lovely body. I felt him pushing the head against my tight hole and he held me tightly to keep me still. I groaned in delight as he opened me up and pushed in deeper, there you slut he said, you love it. He gave me a lovely fucking and pumped his cum into me and left me dazed and weak kneed as he walked out. That experience aroused my taste for men

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The previous experience happened several years ago, but before 18 already had other sexual encounters with both sexes, guys and gals from my age

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think it was when a coworker brought me home after a party at work. He wanted to suck my cock and I not only let him, but I sucked his too.
I've wanted to have sex with both sexes every since.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
The first sex I had was with a neighbor boy, I was very young and not comfortable stating that age here. I’ve always enjoyed sex with both sexes, but sometimes go years without having mm sex.
Lurker
0 likes
I was fifteen. My buddy and I were fucking these 2 gals together. He was bi and had been a long way with his sexuality by this time for a 16 year old. He would play grab ass with me during these nights. Once he rubbed his dick on me after he had cum and a bit oozed on me. He would tap in on my naked ass. Finally when we got alone together, I grabbed him and just let it happen.