What would you like to do to a pussy?

last reply
31 replies
3.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Yes tell what would you like to do to a pussy... be it yours, anyone else's or even mine lol..... Ok come out with your favorite pussy play ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Yours: Love doing the counting as I lick and suck you and seeing how much it takes for your hips to squirm vigorously and cum....
Mine: I love to vibe mine ;)
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
Yours: lick, suck, tease, taste. Watching the waves of pleasure across your face until you scream.
Mine: A good vibe makes me smile & cum.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Before I even got to your pussy, I'd have you breathless with anticipation from teasing my lips and tongue around every erogenous zone I'd discovered, then up your inner thighs with maddening deliberation. Then, and only then, would I delight your clit, tugging her gently from beneath her tender hood, tickle and suck your outer labia, bathe your inner labia with my talented tongue, and thrust it as deeply inside you as it could reach, wandering back to your clit with deft timing, while watching your eyes with a devilish smile, for inspiration and guidance.

Me? I just rub myself silly! :-)
In-House Sapiosexual
0 likes
Mmm...Well, the feel of a fully aroused and firm nub against the tip of my warm tongue, to suck and pull from it with my hands wrapped around thighs that tremble is heaven. And, then there is the shiver that goes down my own back as I feel it pulsating when the receiver of this pleasure comes.

Yours: I'd like give it that satisfaction.
Mine: I'd like to receive it too.
? A True Story ?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
Before I even got to your pussy, I'd have you breathless with anticipation from teasing my lips and tongue around every erogenous zone I'd discovered, then up your inner thighs with maddening deliberation. Then, and only then, would I delight your clit, tugging her gently from beneath her tender hood, tickle and suck your outer labia, bathe your inner labia with my talented tongue, and thrust it as deeply inside you as it could reach, wandering back to your clit with deft timing, while watching your eyes with a devilish smile, for inspiration and guidance.

Ahhhh - Bethany, we could be wonderful partners..
living dead girl
0 likes
I'll leave it up to your imagination when it comes down to what I would do with yours..lol

As for in general
I would tease for a very long time until she was practically begging for me to bury my head between her legs
then I would run my tongue up her glistening lips, tasting before finally running my tongue up to her sensitive clit
gently I would tease it with just the tip of my tongue before drawing it between my lips and sucking hard and fast then slow
I would then use my fingertips to part her eager and yielding lips ..Inserting one finger then two..curling them slightly as I begin to thrust them in and out
making sure to caress and stroke the g spot..over and over ..until finally smile

and as for mine ..
Ditto on what Bethany said :)
Lurker
0 likes
Whew!!! After reading all of the posts, I needed to whip this out...

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yours: I love playfully teasing by bringing you to the edge and just as you're about to reach ecstasy, pull back and play lick, suck and finger some more.
Mine: As much as I love my vibe, there's nothing like consistency. I like to keep a constant rhythm that increases until I can't hold back.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by NymphWriter
Yours: lick, suck, tease, taste. Watching the waves of pleasure across your face until you scream.
Mine: A good vibe makes me smile & cum.

I'm so happy to know you a little :P
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier

Oh god.... mmmm let's have a date this weekend! hehe :P
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by avrgblkgrl
Mmm...Well, the feel of a fully aroused and firm nub against the tip of my warm tongue, to suck and pull from it with my hands wrapped around thighs that tremble is heaven. And, then there is the shiver that goes down my own back as I feel it pulsating when the receiver of this pleasure comes.

Yours: I'd like give it that satisfaction.
Mine: I'd like to receive it too.

You sounds like a professional saleswoman.... ok I'll look for the time when we give and take that satisfaction ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by vanessa26
I'll leave it up to your imagination when it comes down to what I would do with yours..lol

As for in general
I would tease for a very long time until she was practically begging for me to bury my head between her legs
then I would run my tongue up her glistening lips, tasting before finally running my tongue up to her sensitive clit
gently I would tease it with just the tip of my tongue before drawing it between my lips and sucking hard and fast then slow
I would then use my fingertips to part her eager and yielding lips ..Inserting one finger then two..curling them slightly as I begin to thrust them in and out
making sure to caress and stroke the g spot..over and over ..until finally smile

and as for mine ..
Ditto on what Bethany said :)

I'll be happy with that ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LadyAnnWest
Whew!!! After reading all of the posts, I needed to whip this out...

hey hey... no no... stop there.... Please respond to the question first :P
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Kathrynellie
Yours: I love playfully teasing by bringing you to the edge and just as you're about to reach ecstasy, pull back and play lick, suck and finger some more.
Mine: As much as I love my vibe, there's nothing like consistency. I like to keep a constant rhythm that increases until I can't hold back.

Huh... I thought you've wasted your talent in verifying stories but you seems still good :P
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Deliciaa

Huh... I thought you've wasted your talent in verifying stories but you seems still good :P

Ouch! ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Deliciaa
Yes tell what would you like to do to a pussy... be it yours, anyone else's or even mine lol..... Ok come out with your favorite pussy play ;)

I would like to bring it to an orgasm 3 or 4 times with my tongue. then I'd like to penetrate it. when I was about half way in, I'd pause and marvel at the difference between a cock & a pussy. the difference between the shade of our skin. then with my cock I'd give her another 2 or 3 earth shaking orgasms before I buried myself balls deep in her & almost passing out from pleasure & pain, filling her with my hot cum.
Una chica rubia caliente
0 likes
Quote by Deliciaa

well, with yours, probably a good deal of licking, kissing and sucking...biting too, but gentle biting, mostly, and I'd suck your labia assertively and nibble your hood, and torment your clit with the edges of my teeth, and after you cum, I'd kiss your lips so you could taste your pussy too.

and, about now, I have to do something like this with mine...

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Shannon3K

well, with yours, probably a good deal of licking, kissing and sucking...biting too, but gentle biting, mostly, and I'd suck your labia assertively and nibble your hood, and torment your clit with the edges of my teeth, and after you cum, I'd kiss your lips so you could taste your pussy too.

and, about now, I have to do something like this with mine...

Shannon, I'm really impressed....
So are you good enough to apply your theoretical knowledge in practical situation ? :P
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A excellent answer... I like it.

Quote by BethanyFrasier

Old in chronological age. But young at heart and desire.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I know this forum section is in no way for any guys benefit so I am just lucky I stumbled past! I am standing here watching and can no longer hide this uncomfortable bulge in my pants!
Una chica rubia caliente
0 likes
Quote by Deliciaa

Shannon, I'm really impressed....
So are you good enough to apply your theoretical knowledge in practical situation ? :P

yep!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Shannon3K

yep!

I'd love to experience your expertise... ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Rub, lick, finger and finally fuck.
Nafisa
High Lord of Darkness
0 likes
I'm just as good as Shannon....

No kidding!

I used to be a pervert. In here, I'm normal!

Watch this space...She is really - cumming soon!

Lurker
0 likes
tease,lick,taste
Lurker
0 likes
I have always loved eating pussy. I would lick, suck, nibble, finger her for as long as she would let me.
Υπηρέτης της Αφροδίτης
0 likes
Give it a good home.
In the world's harsh wear and tear many a very sincere attachment is slowly obliterated.

Είμαι ταξιδιώτης τόσο στο χρόνο όσο και στο διάστημα