Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What have YOU said...that turned out wrong?

last reply
42 replies
3.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Internet Sensation
0 likes
So, since it's a marathon of whats been said in bed, I wanted to make one myself.

What have you said in bed, that didn't work out quite as you had in mind?
Lurker
0 likes
I dunno Cat, did I say anything the other night that upset you? :P

I did once say "get off me, my phone is ringing". Hated that bitch anyway. Not really sure why I was in bed with her at all, come to think of it. But then, that worked out exactly as I had planned, cause she did get off.
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Aww, poor lassie.
Lurker
0 likes
'either lie here and shut up or fuck off so I can sleep' I was drunk at the time but he wouldn't stop yacking on post coitallly
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I said lots of stupid things as a teenager, in and out of bed- but the one that comes to mind right now was when I was with a girl one night, and she wanted it rough. That was a new thing for me, so I got after it with gusto. I don't remember what kind of semi-dirty talk she threw at me, but I'll always remember what I said in return:

"You like it like that? You dirty ho?"

stupid. stupid. teenage Marcus misjudged that one badly.

"Who you callin' ho??!!"

If there was a jukebox where we were, it would've come unplugged right then.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Trimble
I said lots of stupid things as a teenager, in and out of bed- but the one that comes to mind right now was when I was with a girl one night, and she wanted it rough. That was a new thing for me, so I got after it with gusto. I don't remember what kind of semi-dirty talk she threw at me, but I'll always remember what I said in return:

"You like it like that? You dirty ho?"

stupid. stupid. teenage Marcus misjudged that one badly.

"Who you callin' ho??!!"

If there was a jukebox where we were, it would've come unplugged right then.

hehehehehe that was amusing..can picture it in my head
Lurker
0 likes
"Well? It's not gonna blow itself!"
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Aww, roc, it didn't work?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've kinda got a spin on this. I met my now ex for a lunchtime quickie recently and I was giving him one hell of a blow job. He was getting quite vocal - which to be fair he always did. But then he started calling me a dirty little cocksucker! End of relationship!

Couldn't look at him in the same light again.

Was I over sensitive?
Lurker
0 likes
I was just kidding, Cat. I've never said that before. Seems it would ruin my chances.

Daisy, I think it was a test to see if you'd dig it. You sure didn't. IMHO, I'd give him a second chance.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by DaisyChain
I've kinda got a spin on this. I met my now ex for a lunchtime quickie recently and I was giving him one hell of a blow job. He was getting quite vocal - which to be fair he always did. But then he started calling me a dirty little cocksucker! End of relationship!

Was I over sensitive?

It depends - that stuff doesn't bother me and, in the right setting, can turn me on. My deal breaker was a response to something I said once to the effect of "own my ass" during some heavy doggy play and my partner gave me a really hard smack on my butt that was NOT appreciated.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I suppose for me its a trust issue. Like you said, Rocco - its not my thing. Serious misjudgement on his part.

Not that I'm an angel. I once said "Is that it?!" to one partner when we first got naked. He was a big, muscly rugby player - with the smallest erect penis I've ever seen!
Lush Legend
0 likes
Quote by DaisyChain
I suppose for me its a trust issue. Like you said, Rocco - its not my thing. Serious misjudgement on his part.

Not that I'm an angel. I once said "Is that it?!" to one partner when we first got naked. He was a big, muscly rugby player - with the smallest erect penis I've ever seen!

I think that may be more of what it is Daisy....a trust issue.....sometimes you won't find out how you will feel until its actually said unfortunately....
"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by DaisyChain

Was I over sensitive?

I can't not ask: Did you at least finish what you'd started?
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Aww, Rocco, I thought even you made mistakes.

*goes pouting in the corner*
Lurker
0 likes
Cat, I not only make mistakes, I usually do them in spectacular fashion.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
"When are you going to ask me to marry you?" knocked him back a bit..
Internet Sensation
0 likes
This means Rocco wipe out all evidence of his mistakes.
*nods sagely*

Oh Steff, I usually ask that afterwards...
(guess why there are mostly one nighters on my list...)
Lurker
0 likes
I am reminded of the scene in "Defending Your Life" where Albert Brokks' character is forced to watch scenes from his life of of general stupidity and bad judgment. It is one of my favorite scenes not just because it's so funny but because it's all too real.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Uhmm well one thing I did say once was “Is it in yet?” and his response was “It’s been in” followed by him getting off me and putting his clothes back on… Oops I guess..!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
"Please tell me you can last longer than this!" was not one of my better moments. For some odd reason, he never called me again.
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by castlequeen
"Please tell me you can last longer than this!" was not one of my better moments. For some odd reason, he never called me again.

Hmm...I wonder why? LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Durrasch
Quote by DaisyChain

Was I over sensitive?

I can't not ask: Did you at least finish what you'd started?

Yes - he said it right at the last minute!!!
Internet Sensation
0 likes
[Pats Daisy] Hope you didn't choke on it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I used to go out with this guy, and he told me his name about three times, but each time he told me a different one. So one night when we were having sex I didn't know what to call hm, so I just blurted out this random name. He got really offended and left - whoops!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Catnip
[Pats Daisy] Hope you didn't choke on it.

Nope - but I spat!
Lurker
0 likes
See, you insulted three different guys in one night, rx.