1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
what do you think of a cuckold man ?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It is when the partner cheats on you right?

Why would you stay with a cheater?

I wouldn't.

Throw the bitch/asshole out.
Lurker
0 likes
In my honest opinion, I feel sorry for them...I know some want to be humiliated, some get off on watching another person please their partner...but personally, I couldn't be with a man who wants to be a cuckhold. The men that I am attracted to are manly men with dominant personalities and do not share, nor do they have to because they give me all the pleaure I could ever want and need. I have no desire to humiliate my man...in fact I want just the opposite, make him feel like the only man in the world to me.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
The problem with the term 'cuckold' is that it often gets used mistakenly on men to whom it does not accurately apply. Many men choose to willingly share their wife/girlfriend, and there is no cheating or humiliation involved. These men are more correctly labeled (if you MUST label!), 'wittols', as they encourage their partners to engage in sex with other men, and actually get-off on it without feeling humiliated nor 'cheated' on at all.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
The problem with the term 'cuckold' is that it often gets used mistakenly on men to whom it does not accurately apply. Many men choose to willingly share their wife/girlfriend, and there is no cheating or humiliation involved. These men are more correctly labeled (if you MUST label!), 'wittols', as they encourage their partners to engage in sex with other men, and actually get-off on it without feeling humiliated nor 'cheated' on at all.

I totally get what you are saying, I know some relationships are based on sharing and there is no humiliation intended or involved...that's totally different. My impression of cuckholds are men who feel like they can not properly satisfy their partners because of some feeling of inadequacy. To each is own, I just hate to think of people being humiliated.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have a hard time relating to it, but I actually know a guy who is really into it. First of all, he has a micro penis. Some women's clits are bigger than his penis. His wife does love him and initially resisted when he suggested cuckolding to her. They now have a routine where he films her sexual encounters and goes so far as to eating the cream-pie out of her vagina and even using his mouth to clean off the guy's cock. As I said, it is hard for me to relate to this, but he swears that the two of them are far happier as a couple now, so more power to them. The closest to that that I am willing to go is an FFM threesome. I don't mind sharing with another woman. I just draw the line at another man. I know, male insecurity, right? In reality, I probably have more to worry about from another woman stealing my action than from another guy.
Madam Carol
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier

My dear friend this is exactly correct. A majority of guys fantasize about wife sharing at one time or another. Humiliating someone disgusts me. I think a guy that wants that needs a shrink more than a wife or girl friend. Lol.

As usual Beth, you nailed it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier

I could not agree more - perfectly said.