17 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ChuckEPoo
Okay, I'll bite.... Why?

This isn't a blond joke is it?

Because there's only a short distance between the kitchen and the bedroom!!! ?????
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by purpleshade

Because there's only a short distance between the kitchen and the bedroom!!! ?????

the bedroom, that place you're probably never gonna make it to. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

The Linebacker
0 likes
Purpleshade, if your wife sees this, she'll say for the next year, no pussy, only microwavable meals for you, and get used to sleeping on the couch.

Talk about driving and women. I've taught my wife how to cut circles (burn rubber) in clutch vehicles, and taught her how to do wheelies on motorcycles. Oh yeah, and she's become quite adept at mudding in my Jeep. City girls can go country and they love it!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite

the bedroom, that place you're probably never gonna make it to. smile

Keep your door unlocked love...?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by purpleshade

Keep your door unlocked love...?

and a baseball bat next to the bed smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite

and a baseball bat next to the bed smile

I had no idea that your pus was so big!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by purpleshade

I had no idea that your pus was so big!

pus? sorry, infection free. baseball bats for upside the head of guys who get over eager. smile

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite

pus? sorry, infection free. baseball bats for upside the head of guys who get over eager. smile

*Pussy, sorry typo.

So, when things get over excited you like to have a baseball bat inside you. Now we're cooking on gas, love...?????
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Buz
Purpleshade, if your wife sees this, she'll say for the next year, no pussy, only microwavable meals for you, and get used to sleeping on the couch.

Talk about driving and women. I've taught my wife how to cut circles (burn rubber) in clutch vehicles, and taught her how to do wheelies on motorcycles. Oh yeah, and she's become quite adept at mudding in my Jeep. City girls can go country and they love it!

Wow, all that just in the short space between the kitchen and bedroom. She sounds really great.

Would you ever allow her on the road though...
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by purpleshade

*Pussy, sorry typo.

So, when things get over excited you like to have a baseball bat inside you. Now we're cooking on gas, love...?????

naw, rather use it for pegging ya. ;)

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite

naw, rather use it for pegging ya. ;)

That's fine by me lovey, I take it that we have a date then ...?
Lurker
0 likes
I don't know about you but I need my old Honda to get me to work and back
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by purpleshade

Wow, all that just in the short space between the kitchen and bedroom. She sounds really great.

Would you ever allow her on the road though...

She doesn't have to ask. She is a great driver.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can beat that one. What is the difference between a job and a wife?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by dedeNC
I can beat that one. What is the difference between a job and a wife?

In my case, only my job sucks!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
ha ha you've heard that one before. my hubby loves that joke, as juvenile as it is.