Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Have you ever been humbled by a sexual experience.

last reply
8 replies
1.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I once went out with a girl just for the sake of getting her in to bed. I later realized how clingy I had become after having sex. I felt a severe blow to my ego.

Have you experienced any such feeling ...?
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
I shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die...

Have you read a book:

'How to think like a woman'!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As a teen I allowed a cab driver to work off the fare - and I enjoyed it - until he told me he had a daughter my age, after the event. That killed all the feelings I had for him as I had enjoyed everything until then.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Meggsy
As a teen I allowed a cab driver to work off the fare - and I enjoyed it - until he told me he had a daughter my age, after the event. That killed all the feelings I had for him as I had enjoyed everything until then.

Along that line I met an older guy who had a boat and we had a torrid week long thing that ended when I met his daughter who was older than I was. After that it was just wrong.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My humbled feeling was due to PE which is a hell for younger men.
Old in chronological age. But young at heart and desire.
English Gentleman
0 likes
yes, i lost my virginity to a beautiful woman at a very young age and afterwards she told me that my best friend was better.

fuck i hated that woman. i still slept her a few times afterwards.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes, but in the same time she lifted me back up.

It was quite wonderful.
“If she's amazing, she won't be easy. If she's easy, she won't be amazing. If she's worth it, you wont give up. If you give up, you're not worthy. ... Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for.”