"Ask Me Anything"

last reply
6 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
I've seen a lot of profiles from you lads that say, "Ask me anything".

I've never (yet) seen this on a female profile, so why does this seem to be a standard phrase for so many of you guys? Is it because...

- You can't be bothered to say anything else (although quite a lot already have lots of info)?
- You're not sure what information people want to read?
- You think it sounds friendly?
- You're worried people will think you're boring or be scared off if you put what you really want to?
- You're secretly hoping somebody will ask you how hard your willy is, if you want cyber sex/to meet up, and if you want to receive rudey pictures of them?

Or... something else?

This is something I've wondered about for a while now, and I'd be grateful to know why, if any of you would like to share. Thank you.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not on my profile, but if I "know" somebody I will talk about deeper past experiences.
What I like to share is stories that in some cases have a personal connection.

Shyless is there anything you would not share to a known close friend?

Quote by Shylass

This is something I've wondered about for a while now, and I'd be grateful to know why, if any of you would like to share. Thank you.
Old in chronological age. But young at heart and desire.
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by MrAvg
Not on my profile, but if I "know" somebody I will talk about deeper past experiences.
What I like to share is stories that in some cases have a personal connection.

Shyless is there anything you would not share to a known close friend?

Thank you for the reply.

Yes, quite a few things.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree, there are things we keep only to ourselves.

Quote by Shylass

Thank you for the reply.

Yes, quite a few things.
Old in chronological age. But young at heart and desire.
Lurker
0 likes
It's just a ploy. So, when, later, we inevitably get caught doing something you had no knowledge of, we can essentially blame you for failing to ask about it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Daisy ... When I wrote my bio page I ended with something very similar. It was done that way because (a) I was not sure what additional info would be appropriate, (b) I wanted to convey openness and a friendly / civil demeanor without getting too wordy. (c) realizing that there is a different dynamic between women and men, I didn't want to offend or seem overly aggressive etc.

Maybe I need to rewrite my page???
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by ralphbranca
It's just a ploy. So, when, later, we inevitably get caught doing something you had no knowledge of, we can essentially blame you for failing to ask about it.

Quote by Smoocher
Daisy ... When I wrote my bio page I ended with something very similar. It was done that way because (a) I was not sure what additional info would be appropriate, (b) I wanted to convey openness and a friendly / civil demeanor without getting too wordy. (c) realizing that there is a different dynamic between women and men, I didn't want to offend or seem overly aggressive etc.

Maybe I need to rewrite my page???

That's a great answer, thank you. And your page is as ace as you are (VERY!).

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Shylass

I've never (yet) seen this on a female profile, so why does this seem to be a standard phrase for so many of you guys? Is it because...

- You can't be bothered to say anything else (although quite a lot already have lots of info)?
- You're not sure what information people want to read?
- You think it sounds friendly?
- You're worried people will think you're boring or be scared off if you put what you really want to?
- You're secretly hoping somebody will ask you how hard your willy is, if you want cyber sex/to meet up, and if you want to receive rudey pictures of them?

Or... something else?

Personally if I say to "ASK Me anything" I just want the woman I am chatting with to be comfortable with our conversation. Many women might be shy to ask a guy just Anything and ALOT of times some women think or say that I have a Dirty mind. SEX is NOT dirty. It is clean; erotic exotic sexual & awesome.
I can talk to anyone about anything at all. I have no secrets to hide & like being open.