7 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
What are your opinions on this...
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I had to look this up in Urban Dictionary. I've never blown a guy that way. It sounds terribly uncomfortable for the guy. Your tongue wouldn't even be hitting the guy's most sensitive spot from that position. Don't think either of us are going to try it.
The Linebacker
0 likes
I'd rather get a rusty trombone done on me than just the back blowing.
Lurker
0 likes
Looks like the perfect position for a man who fantasises about being a suckled female quadruped.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I thought I had achieved every position possible - but never like this. I agree with Bethany.
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
I had to look this up in Urban Dictionary. I've never blown a guy that way. It sounds terribly uncomfortable for the guy. Your tongue wouldn't even be hitting the guy's most sensitive spot from that position. Don't think either of us are going to try it.

I'm not even going to look it up...I'm afraid. If you've never done it or heard of it and had to look it up...crimey, terrified. No, no, I would not do this "back blowing" thing.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Ouch! I respond to most things looked up on Urban Dictionary by cringing. No exception here.

I will not back blow on a boat
I will not back blow with a goat
I do not like it Sam I Am
I do not like this back blow scam.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never had a guy ask for it this way. Would try if he asked but I don't think it would be that satisfying. Would need a long cock I think.