Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Have you recorded yourself orgasming and uploaded it online?

last reply
29 replies
4.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
Ladies, have you recorded your orgasms, whether they were obtained while masturbating or sex and uploaded them to an audio library online? (either anonymously or not). Also if you haven't, would you do it?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i never have, but the idea kind of intrigues me. i don't know about uploading it to an online library, though. i wouldn't even know where to do such a thing
*kisses*
-Kristen

bunnysdreams.net
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by KristenO
i never have, but the idea kind of intrigues me. i don't know about uploading it to an online library, though. i wouldn't even know where to do such a thing

I'm very much intrigued by the thought of watching you do it. If you ever figure out how and decide to take the plunge, I certainly hope I get to view it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i did ;-) just as satisfying as I thought it would be
0 likes
Quote by danboobsman
Ladies, have you recorded your orgasms, whether they were obtained while masturbating or sex and uploaded them to an audio library online? (either anonymously or not). Also if you haven't, would you do it?

No....but I think it's a thing I would do, with the right partner and anonymously. Maybe.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
literotica has some pretty excellent examples. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nope, not me. At my age now, who wants to watch?
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Just the audio? Or video too? You said uploaded to an audio library, but most here seem to take you to mean video.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
Just the audio? Or video too? You said uploaded to an audio library, but most here seem to take you to mean video.

I'm listening! Oh, yeah, baby!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by KellyC317

I am game!!
Lurker
0 likes
Fantastic idea ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by KellyC317

And how would you know this???
Dirty Stop-out
0 likes
Never uploaded but i did film myself and sent it to a girlfriend when we were apart.. it made it seem more erotic but i wouldn't do it again...

Read The Key my latest story and comp entry about a submissive who needs help to be a good girl

2 competition winning stories, 1 Famous story, a smattering of Editor's Picks, a handful of Recommended Reads and one Clitorides award are scattered amongst my stories.

One of a handful of writers to get the Omnium badge for writing in every category

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by danboobsman

No, but someone else has.
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier

Just the audio
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by KellyC317

I would watch it hehe
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There is a web site specfically for sharing mastrubation videos. Called 'The Beautiful Agony'

Its a pay site for participation, but there is a brief preview loop that gets the idea across. Has videos and sound of both men and women.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
i made an audio recording while I was usung a vibrator on myself,the sound track goes from sighs to heavy breathing to full orgasmic moaning, but there doesn't appear to be a way to post a strictly audio file here on Lush? I think it might be fun to have online friends I;v made, hear my orgasm and comment here about it.
Lurker
0 likes
omg, this one made me laugh remembering how silly I can be... Yes, I've done that.
Lurker
0 likes
I think he meant audio. So yeah I have recorded it but never uploaded it anywhere.. (yet)
Lurker
0 likes
yes I have. audio only, via soundcloud.
Lurker
0 likes
Recorded and sent to someone, YES...never posted it online.
0 likes
No need to post online, he heard me first on the phone, now I live with him. Don't think Milik would appprove...
Click below to see

Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Quote by Simplicity
No need to post online, he heard me first on the phone, now I live with him. Don't think Milik would appprove...

No, Milik would NOT approve. Those are mine, and I don't share.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never - and I hadnt really considered it. We have heard ourselves on our home made videos though.
Working in a hotel we hear the sounds regularly and get more complaints about them than enyhting else from adjoining rooms.
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
The aim is to titilate, not frighten.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
recorded it too dark for visdeo chickened out and never uploaded.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have, but never uploaded online. Only via email or cellphone
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Absolutely, numerous times.... it’s a HUGE turn-on.... but I don’t show my face for professional reasons .
It’s also great reading viewers’ comments....
?