0 likes

Who is gonna win?

4 votes remaining
Conor McGregor (3 votes) 75%
Nate Diaz (2 votes) 50%
Couldn't call it (1 vote) 25%
Candy Connoisseur
0 likes
This is going to be epic!! I'm going with Diaz. McGregor talks too much shit. It was ok in the beginning, now he needs to shut up and let his fighting do the talking.
Lurker
0 likes
Diaz. I loved the last fight, and I hope Diaz does it again. McGregor talks shit and is over hyped ^
Lurker
0 likes
I've been following UfC for a few months now, and you've gotta respect the mad Irishman Conor McGregor. The guy is a born entertainer and could possibly be UFCs most profitable asset. McGregor is set to become the first fighter in UFC's history to earn $1,000, 000. All the mouth and controversy creates news and publicity, and that's what the sport needs.

McGregor's a legend, and I'll be stopping up all night tomorrow to watch the fight on BTSport 2. It's set to start at around 3am here in the UK.

I'll leave you with a link of the recent press conference between the two fighters that descended in to utter chaos when Diaz decided to start mouthing off and McGregor responded by throwing glass bottles at Diaz and his entourage.

COME ON THE MAD IRISHMAN!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVd6lOhRnFs
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
forget about Conor - didja see my girl Paige knock the fuck out of Rawlings? that girl is FIERCE!

highlights:

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
full fight:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/cgttHsPnEd0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Nate is from my hometown and I know the man that brought Nick & Nate up 'till Nicks first major fight in Vegas. They are just natural talents and natural body for that fighting.
The 1st fight could have been either way because Nate had 2 weeks to prepare for it and dipshit had to go up 2 weight classes and it probably made him slow, sluggish, & weaker than normal. Nate prevailed and was a hometown hero. But there is that old Indian saying, "One day you're a hero and the next day you could be an asshole".
Well, fight #2.... As far as I'm concerned, Nate is still a hero. He fought his fucking heart out and probably would bled out if there was another round. Conner won by points. And that was by landing those kicks on Nate's ankles. A chick shit way to win, but it worked and by the rules.
I might get ahold of him and see if he wants to sharpen his boxing form and work with him with Judo. He'll more than likely decline, but that is fine also. Nate is a natural talent and he'll beat McGreggor next time.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Snojoe69
Nate is from my hometown and I know the man that brought Nick & Nate up 'till Nicks first major fight in Vegas. They are just natural talents and natural body for that fighting.
The 1st fight could have been either way because Nate had 2 weeks to prepare for it and dipshit had to go up 2 weight classes and it probably made him slow, sluggish, & weaker than normal. Nate prevailed and was a hometown hero. But there is that old Indian saying, "One day you're a hero and the next day you could be an asshole".
Well, fight #2.... As far as I'm concerned, Nate is still a hero. He fought his fucking heart out and probably would bled out if there was another round. Conner won by points. And that was by landing those kicks on Nate's ankles. A chick shit way to win, but it worked and by the rules.
I might get ahold of him and see if he wants to sharpen his boxing form and work with him with Judo. He'll more than likely decline, but that is fine also. Nate is a natural talent and he'll beat McGreggor next time.

honestly, i expected Nate to win. he's kind of an SOB, but he's a tough SOB. the man can take a beating and still keep coming. Conor's an SOB too, only he's debatedly more likable, or at least charming. also he's got better fashion sense biggrin

that said, in sheer ability, i think they're pretty evenly matched. i think we all want to see them go at it again, honestly.