Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

For those who have everything(and money to burn)

last reply
15 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
My god, they're not even nice ones!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MMonroe
My god, they're not even nice ones!

I know!!
Lurker
0 likes
Kind of tacky I think.
Matriarch
0 likes
I'd probably end up sitting on them getting into the car. I don't know how that happens.
Lush Legend
0 likes
Total waste of money.....
"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Lurker
0 likes
LOL You sound like my partner in crime, Nicki. For years I wouldn't let him spend over 10.00 for a pair cause he would do that. Finally, I threatened him with his life and got him a pair of Oakleys. He got one of those things that goes round his neck that they're attached to. So far so good. When you spend 200.00 on sunglasses you'd better be careful.
Seeker
0 likes
I will stick to my Dollar Tree sunglasses. Its funny how I can spend $10 on a pair of sunglasses and within two weeks they are lost/broken...but I go and spend $1 on a pair and they will last me 6 months or longer.
Mr Nobody
0 likes
I went into one of these two pairs of glasses for $99 including eye test
cost me $590.
Lurker
0 likes
This reminds me of that $1 M diamond and ruby bra and panty set that VS advertizes every Christmas. Why?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ali2teaseu
This reminds me of that $1 M diamond and ruby bra and panty set that VS advertizes every Christmas. Why?

I guess if you have that kind of money the question then becomes why not? Me personally I would find far better things to spend money on for my girl and for myself than that kind of stuff.
Lurker
0 likes
hubby would hurt himself on the rocks lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My brother wrecked a brand new pair of Oakleys while in his race car and was fuming because they were so expensive. Next week it happened again but he was laughing and I asked him why. He led me to his truck and opened his glove box where there was a big box of knock-offs that he'd bought at the flea market for 30.00, his REAL new pair of Oakleys were behind the visor of his truck, safe and sound.

Of course, living in Seattle I don't really need sunglasses.
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Lurker
0 likes
Those things look bloody heavy! Could give you a migrain!
Lurker
0 likes
Something sounds real fishy about those.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by nicola
I'd probably end up sitting on them getting into the car. I don't know how that happens.

LOL! That happens to all of mine too!