Help me OH guru's of the forums...

last reply
4 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I started the thread...

Lush Sex Stories Forum » Entertainment » Word / Forum Games / Jokes » Multi-page threads. A good place to get your post count up! » Behind closed doors,the person above or below you....Manwhore or slut...Gentleman or Angel.

In the title I want to delete the word below...I dont think I have the ability to edit....

Please help...My Thanks to yall
Blackbird Supernova
0 likes
Quote by Fletch64
I started the thread...

Lush Sex Stories Forum » Entertainment » Word / Forum Games / Jokes » Multi-page threads. A good place to get your post count up! » Behind closed doors,the person above or below you....Manwhore or slut...Gentleman or Angel.

In the title I want to delete the word below...I dont think I have the ability to edit....

Please help...My Thanks to yall

Just edit your first post in the thread. It should give you the option of editing the title.
Lurker
0 likes
I just made a new and improved thread and made a post to redirect....It was done before your kind lesson...

Thank you for the lesson...A good day to learn...

Any tricks I can learn to get rid of the old one?...I tried the edit as instructed hoping to delete....Well day gum ...It is still there...lol

Thank you again RaveStar...A good day to learn
Blackbird Supernova
0 likes
Quote by Fletch64
I just made a new and improved thread and made a post to redirect....It was done before your kind lesson...

Thank you for the lesson...A good day to learn...

Any tricks I can learn to get rid of the old one?...I tried the edit as instructed hoping to delete....Well day gum ...It is still there...lol

Thank you again RaveStar...A good day to learn

You're welcome!

Members can't delete forum threads. That particular ability is given to site moderators. A forum moderator needs to make the call on deletion of a thread. It's not a common thing to delete threads or posts at a member's request.

I wouldn't worry about it. People will find their way.
Matriarch
0 likes
I've deleted the original thread.

Have fun!