Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What was the sexiest thing you did in college?

last reply
17 replies
3.0k views
0 watchers
9 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What's the hottest thing you did in college? It can be the sluttiest thing, the most taboo, riskiest, or simply whatever made you the most wet
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
lost my virginity
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Learned stuff (as in my actual courses, not kinky stuff!).

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Had sex in an empty, unlocked classroom in the middle of the day

Rainbow Warrior
1 like
Read all about it! It's actually Recommended!

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/interracial/the-dance.aspx

Other than the above, my girlfriend Kala and I founded the Cherry Pie Club, Ohio State chapter. We were a bunch of co-eds who shared our bodies with each other for easy sex without the hassle of relationships with guys.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
Read all about it! It's actually Recommended!

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/interracial/the-dance.aspx

Other than the above, my girlfriend Kala and I founded the Cherry Pie Club, Ohio State chapter. We were a bunch of co-eds who shared our bodies with each other for easy sex without the hassle of relationships with guys.

Is that a national organization? Is the Ohio chapter still going? If so, do you ever return for homecumming?
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by Smoocher

Is that a national organization? Is the Ohio chapter still going? If so, do you ever return for homecumming?

There are/were cherry-pie clubs at lots of schools, but they're not affiliated, and not all called the same name. It's more of an urban legend, a great idea that career-oriented women in college have picked up on because relationships are so problematic and distracting. The term LUG goes hand-in-hand with the idea... Lesbians Until Graduation. Lots of girls try bi-sex in college and find it's simpler and less complicated than sex with guys, and every bit as satisfying.

We actually did have sort of a re-union a few years after we graduated, and I wrote about that too!

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/group-sex/the-equinox-party.aspx
Lurker
0 likes
Introduced to lesbian girls.... and that was so amazing ;)
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
first it was getting my first bj from wendy, then the 3some with bethany and alana
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
The Real Estate was strong so my parent bought a small house near campus for me to live in. Since I entered college as almost a Junior the rules for residency were not applicable.

There was a constant stream of guys coming to the house. Few stayed overnight, but many for two or three hours sometimes to be substituted for another. Yes, and a few girls too.

I always thought the neighbors would think a prostitute was operating there and I knew one day they would call the police. Fortunately,only horny college men knocked on my door and not La Policia. To be honest they were some guys who had graduated from college a long time ago.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sorry, this is for the "gals." Funny how so many men post here though. Or not-so-funny?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
threesome
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
Doing a keg stand while being eatting out
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes

I got gangbanged by 4 guys and made them all jizz in a glass then I fucked them all again and made them cum a second time in the glass then drank the glass of cum with 8 loads in it.

1 like

Won’t go to college until next fall but I have a small bucket list lol

Voyeur @ f/64
1 like

Not a thing that would appeal to Lush folks. I stayed hidden away as much as possible.

Two days after finishing my graduate degree, my advisor and I fucked on her studio couch. It was not sexually memorable, but cathartic, in its way, a summation.