Login

Flashing ads?

last reply
8 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Can we get rid of the flashing ads? the solid blinking block of color is really annoying -
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by allenjames
Can we get rid of the flashing ads? the solid blinking block of color is really annoying -

buying a bronze membership eliminates the ads. other than that, you're out of luck - ads help pay for the servers, and the're not cheap smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by NymphWriter

Don't you mean Silver? I'm only basing this on what Nicola has posted here.

https://www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_postst41205_New-Freemium-Membership-Model-for-2015.aspx

And really... $20/year is a deal.

oh, right, it's silver? sorry. lol - i've never been good about keeping up with that stuff - thanks Nymph!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Hey, I get flashed if I have ads on?

Maybe I need to rethink this whole ads off thing...
“If she's amazing, she won't be easy. If she's easy, she won't be amazing. If she's worth it, you wont give up. If you give up, you're not worthy. ... Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for.”
Lurker
0 likes
friend someone who'd buy you a membership?
Lady GlitterGiggles
0 likes
Quote by sprite

oh, right, it's silver? sorry. lol - i've never been good about keeping up with that stuff - thanks Nymph!

wait. What flashing ads?
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
Quote by sprite

That's why you have us minions to do your dirty work for ya hon!