0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Thank You, thank you! for that award.

I award Trinket the biotch award!
Lurker
0 likes
i think Sprite should get the "Guardian Angel Award" ...

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I award Gav the 2016 Lush Technophobe Award for all his great work here!

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by hayley
i think Sprite should get the "Guardian Angel Award" ...

lol - put a laptop on her lap and you pretty much captured what i look like while on-site! thanks, Hayley, i'm writing out my acceptance speech soon as i post this smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Bethany Frasier, for most intriguing open relationship

Quantum Tease
0 likes
The coveted award for junior high school sense of humor goes to........... SHANNON3K!!!
It was tough for me - coming in second on this... I try so hard....
Quantum Tease
0 likes
And, finally, the Whippersnapper of the Year Award goes to..... HEIDI ... 5 years running!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The "Honesty for What She Wants in Sex" Award goes to ... Ginger!
Quantum Tease
0 likes
Unquestionably, TRINKET receives the Lush award for being the absolute most TRINKET!
Lurker
0 likes
Could SINNERMAN get a comedy award?

(Better backdate it to 1975, the year he actually wrote his jokes)

Thanks
Convict
0 likes
Quote by puddleduck

Thanks

I'll second that for Sinnerman but probably should backdate it to last century.

I'll award SheriPie for the SheriBomb award For having the bestest boobs. (No I don't wanna touch them)
Quantum Tease
0 likes
The Award for Best Hands............ PATOKL!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lynnwitt
The Award for Best Hands............ PATOKL!!!!

I am honoured.
The award for the most magnificent mile high aerobatics performance goes to........ LYNNWITT!!!!!!!
A little kindness can be so valuable, yet costs almost nothing

In many countries being gay is a crime, and even in modern societies, politicians try to legalise discrimination. Your voice can make a difference. Have a look at All Out to find out how.

Hey... pssst.... that's an l (as in luscious) at the end of my name, not an i
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by puddleduck

Thanks

You laughed when I said my jokes were award winning material, well your not laughing now ... err, come to think of it....

And I'll have you and Trinket know my jokes are bang up to date - did I tell you the one about the blonde who went jogging while listening to her Walkman ...
Devils Temptress
0 likes
Quote by Sinnerman

You laughed when I said my jokes were award winning material, well your not laughing now ... err, come to think of it....

And I'll have you and Trinket know my jokes are bang up to date - did I tell you the one about the blonde who went jogging while listening to her Walkman ...

I agree with it all Sinnerman

I haven't heard the one about the blonde jogger - tell me .. Lol
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Sprite gets the Speedy Gonzalez Award for always beating me to all the best smart-ass retorts to forum posts

Historyguy07 gets the Zombie Profile Award, for his vast number of profile resurrections after deletions.

ChuckEPoo gets the Generosity Award, cuz he's the most magnanimous man I know (as well as the President of my fan club!).

Meggsy gets the Hottie Award for being the sexiest woman on Lush

Lady Ann gets the Mad Hatter Award for her ubiquitous and stylish hats.

Smoocher gets the Sarcastic Shit Award for poking fun at me in all the forums
Υπηρέτης της Αφροδίτης
0 likes
No one deserves anything.
In the world's harsh wear and tear many a very sincere attachment is slowly obliterated.

Είμαι ταξιδιώτης τόσο στο χρόνο όσο και στο διάστημα
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Master_Jonathan
I award Gav the 2016 Lush Technophobe Award for all his great work here!

That certainly gets my vote! And lets add 'Most Approachable'.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
Sprite gets the Speedy Gonzalez Award for always beating me to all the best smart-ass retorts to forum posts

Historyguy07 gets the Zombie Profile Award, for his vast number of profile resurrections after deletions.

ChuckEPoo gets the Generosity Award, cuz he's the most magnanimous man I know (as well as the President of my fan club!).

Meggsy gets the Hottie Award for being the sexiest woman on Lush

Lady Ann gets the Mad Hatter Award for her ubiquitous and stylish hats.

Thank you ... Thank you. I'm humbled with this recognition and I must give some credit to Miss Sprite for she taught this "old" dog some new tricks. Miss Bethany is to be recognized for setting herself up for humorous retorts. Again ... Thank you???

Smoocher gets the Sarcastic Shit Award for poking fun at me in all the forums
Chuckanator
0 likes
Sprite gets the the prettiest smile award

Carol gets the endurance award for putting up with me for twenty two years.

Bethany gets the high IQ award because I swear she knows more than ask google.

Kee gets the hard worker award for working as a mod and full time nurse and being a newly wed.

Reg gets the amazing poet award for her incredible award winning poetry. (She's kinda cute too.)

Buz gets the historical award for constantly showing his knowledge of history in the forum.
0 likes
69Kisses96 gets the 'Largest Youtube Video' Award

I have three famous stories, 2 recommended reads and have come in the top ten in two competitions~ Come in and make yourself at home.

Quantum Tease
0 likes
In the category of Most Abused by a Whippersnapper, PING wins! Heidi, of course, was a shoo-in for the Whippersnapper award.
Mana wahine
0 likes
Cheekiest Brit award goes to Naughty Annie.

Coffee Conundrum and Moral Maven award goes to Ping.
Quantum Tease
0 likes
The Eternal Golden Braid award goes to Charlotte_ ... who may be the only one who 'gets' this smile