Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Have you ever fucked someone in your dream...

last reply
32 replies
3.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
At what point did the dream stop. Who was it with...?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
a dream or a drunken stupor, i can remember some fragments, it was a graduation, my uniform was neatly folded (not the way I do it) my boxers had a beautiful lipstick kiss on the front, and i woke in a very big wet spot, and can remember a set of large firm breasts that i groped and sucked on. A week later i reported to my new CO who had been at the party he congratulated me and said his wife was happy to see me back to my room as i was unfit to do so on my own ????
Lurker
0 likes
I'm usually the one getting fucked in my dreams
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by purpleshade
At what point did the dream stop. Who was it with...?

Aaaaahhhhhhhhh
Many many many many times........ Usually what i daydream i get to see ..... Almost similar....... In my night dreams
Lurker
0 likes
Joe Manganiello! Duh!

Lurker
0 likes
No I'm always the object of someone's desire in sexy dreams.

Like the dreams in which I'm being chased and enjoying it
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Moreso when I was a teenager than now. Usually it was with boys I didn't even know in real life. Someone I conjured up and met in my dream who I let do anything he wanted with me. Apparently, I was an even bigger slut asleep than I am awake!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes and woke myself as I orgasm'd. Ironically it was always with men or women I had not ever had sex with - or were likely to. Probably wishful thinking.
I have had boyfriends tell me they had wet dreams involving me.
More so like Beth - as a teen, but not for some time now.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I had sex dreams when I was a teenager and they were always a vague sort of thing. After I started having sex the dreams stopped and I haven't had them since.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I don't remember any of them. Husband will tell me that I had an orgasm in the middle of the night. Aparantly some of them have been very intense.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
its been awhile but I have had them...usually a faceless man and I'd wake up just before the orgasm...dammit
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
A few times, yes. Although, with women I don't know.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes and at times I've never knew the person and later met them.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
yes have had the vision wetness in bed so I had orasm
Lurker
0 likes
Yes and I have woke up in the middle of an orgasm so whoever gave it to me was very special, indeed!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't remember my dreams oftensad

Art can never exist without naked beauty displayed.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Before I was having sex the dreams would be frequent, I would wake up mid orgasm. Now only time I might dream about sex is literally when my S/O is fucking me while I sleep, then I wake up to the real thing lol
Lurker
0 likes
Plenty of times. I usually wake up shocked that it's just a dream.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
oh yes some who i care for a great deal jason
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, Many times
Mana wahine
0 likes
Of course. Quite a lot actually.
0 likes
My wife one time told me she had a dream where she had a penis and was on top of her female cousin fucking her missionary stlye, watching her penis go in and out of her cousin's pussy until it ended with my wife ejaculating in her cousin's vagina-that must've been hot
0 likes
My wife also told me about a dream she had where she was lying on her back naked, and a middle aged guy was lying on his side next to her and was masturbating her clit, then a woman was lying next to her and doing the same thing-finally she reached orgasm from the masturbation in her dream, and the orgasm woke her up
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Why would anyone be on this site if they did not have those kinds of dreams?

You know sometimes the power of the mind is so great it is hard to tell where the dream ends and reality starts
Lurker
0 likes
At least weekly but that could be cause I'm single at the mo