Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Has an orgasm ever caused any discomfort...

last reply
6 replies
0 watchers
2 likes
Lurker
0 likes
By coming too hard etc. Any stomach cramps etc...?
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
The next morning I was pretty sore, but that was after a LOT of orgasms!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Bethany,
If you lose count, who gives a shit? Take a nap.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When using a Sybian I have experienced multiple orgasms for some minutes and almost passed out as the sensation was overwhelming. It was a deliberate decision of mine and afterward my pussy tingled and was so sensitive I couldn't touch it for ages. It was an amazing sensation but a bit dangerous taking myself to that stage.
My girl friend has barred me from doing that unless she is there with me - more to protect me from myself than for her own erotic experience of seeing me in that state.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Meggsy
When using a Sybian I have experienced multiple orgasms for some minutes and almost passed out as the sensation was overwhelming. It was a deliberate decision of mine and afterward my pussy tingled and was so sensitive I couldn't touch it for ages. It was an amazing sensation but a bit dangerous taking myself to that stage.
My girl friend has barred me from doing that unless she is there with me - more to protect me from myself than for her own erotic experience of seeing me in that state.

Sex toys are fine, but can be dangerous if used in a way they weren't designed for. The Sybian may just be the ultimate sex toy and probably shouldn't be used when you are all alone. Have you seen the YouTube clips of women trying to read aloud from books while on a Sybian? Really funny.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
After a string of orgasms my vaginawill go into this like sensory overload where any sensation is magnified by a million times and is real painful. I have to stop for a while and lay there eagle spread until the throbbing and shaking stops
Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Never had an orgasm cause pains but I've been fucked so hard for so long that it caused pains the next day. But it's like being sore after a good hard workout. It's a good pain that you wear with pride.