how many woman would take on huge BBC for their hubby to watch

last reply
15 replies
3.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Heck, I'm not married, and I will never turn down a BBC.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dee_1966
Heck, I'm not married, and I will never turn down a BBC.

A bbc is supposed to be the strongest n most powerful amongst all men. I wish i can be taken by bbc or bbcs in front of my hubby...... To show him how the real men fuck.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
No thank you. I would not cheat, and even if i did, me having sex is not for show
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have done this many times. Too many times to count. I would do anything my husband wants me to do lol.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have done this many times. Too many times to count. I would do anything my husband wants me to do lol.
Lurker
0 likes
It has always been a fantasy of mine to enjoy a BBC, but I have never had the chance. If I did have a husband or bf for that matter I would gladly do it for them.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
This is a complicated question. Having been with a black guy many years ago the memories are still strong. So, that being said, would I do it just so he could watch? No. I would want it too. However, it would have to be something that we both wanted and no risk of it messing up our lives. That is a big issue. As for "huge" nothing more than 8" for this Lady. Been there years back and that is plenty.
Lurker
0 likes
No, I do not have sex for anyone but me and I am a one man type of woman. My man doesn't share anyway, so I have no worries about that issue.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I've had a couple BBC's, but not for my boyfriend's benefit.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by Smoocher

what about PURPLE

just Barney...

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would love to try it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Raising hand slowly.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hmmmmm, I got a hubby that has absolutely no idea of all the sex things I do, he is pretty much Mr. Straight Lace. BUT, if my hubby came to me and said he wanted to watch me get fucked by this big black cock. I would be on the bed spreading my legs in a second. First I would do anything my hubby wanted me to do and second I wouldn't pass up the chance to get any big cock.