Login

Rimming

last reply
3 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Pussý Addict
0 likes
Girls, how do you feel when a guy (or girl) giving you oral lets their tongue wander to lick and possibly start probing your asshole?

Is it something that you enjoy or do you find it a total turn off? Would you rather have a partner 'ask' before rimming you or do you like to be surprised by a partner who enjoys pleasuring both holes. Any and all thoughts are welcome.

Pussý Addict
0 likes
**Bump"" I am sure there are many out there that either LOVE IT or HATE it. I'd like to hear your thoughts ladies.
Lurker
0 likes
Oh I enjoy that very much, huge turn on. I don't care if he tells me or surprises me, I will never say no.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by naughty_uk_guy69
Girls, how do you feel when a guy (or girl) giving you oral lets their tongue wander to lick and possibly start probing your asshole?

Is it something that you enjoy or do you find it a total turn off? Would you rather have a partner 'ask' before rimming you or do you like to be surprised by a partner who enjoys pleasuring both holes. Any and all thoughts are welcome.

I absolutely love it........both when i m on the receiving end as well as giving pleasure to my partner.
Dont find any reason to be turnd off.
My expectations are not limited to just licking...... And Yes......... Surprise adds spice.........