Would you do your sister in law?

11 votes remaining
No (9 votes) 82%
Yeah probably (3 votes) 27%
Oh god yes! (3 votes) 27%
Yes and leave my wife for her! (0 votes) 0%
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've been with my wife 6 years now and the whole time i've had a major thing for her sister. Well actually both her sisters, they're both stunningly beautiful. But the eldest sister inparticular i'm just infatuated with. I wouldn't say I love her, she's just my idea of perfection in a woman. Blue eyes, glasses, lovely big booty on a relatively slim woman, big(ish) boobs and I know she takes it up that perfect booty of hers.
We used to see eachother maybe every month roughly and that would usually be with my wife too, but now i've only seen her twice this year I think, including yesterday and yesterday was the I think only the 2nd time we've ever got to hang out on our own. I mearly went round her house to pick some things up and drop some off, but I ended up staying for about 2 hours (before my wife annoyingly joined us). I had a good old flirt with her, complemented her on her cooking, slagged off the people she doesn't like, told her how beautiful she was. But it just wasn't going anywhere.
I really don't think she sees me in a sexual way. There was a time when we used to hang out more (parties etc) when I thought she did, she's smacked my butt before and told me how hot she thought I was when we first met. But now i'm just lost. I'm sure it's a good thing she might not like me in that way 'cause I do love my wife very much and would hate to lose her and i'm sure fucking the shit out of her sister would probably not be a good thing according to her lol. But my god I really would give anything to have that sweet booty on my face.

OK, i'm aware there's not really a question there. I suppose I'm asking for people's opinions and/or has anyone else had a thing for their sister in law? If so did you act on it? what happened?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My sister in law has never interested me in any way. So NO!!!!!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i say go for it. i mean, what's the worst that could happen?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite
i say go for it. i mean, what's the worst that could happen?

Possibly a nice messy divorce and ruined relationship
0 likes
None of my sisters-in-law (my brother's wives and my wife's sister) interests me so it's kind of moot but, no, if I was going to fool around I'd do it further from home. It's a nice fantasy (and I did use it in a story a while ago) but one that doesn't work well in reality.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Take it from another sister-in-law, whose brother-in-law felt and acted the same way you do... Don't pursue it! You don't want that kind of grief!
0 likes
Seriously? So you're married, but you're crushing on your wife's sisters?

Shakespearean level dramaliciousness right there, and that's without acting on your desires. Magnify that by a factor of ten and add in a Norse saga and you have what will become of you and your family should you decide to act on those desires.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Say your sister in law was Olivia Wilde or Mila Kunis or Kat Dennings, ya know an absolutle knock out beauty, are you telling me you wouldn't at least be thinking about it? 'Cause in my eyes that's how beautiful her sister is. I'm not saying i'd ever do anything and I don't think she would either, but ya know.
0 likes
Quote by ukperv
Say your sister in law was Olivia Wilde or Mila Kunis or Kat Dennings, ya know an absolutle knock out beauty, are you telling me you wouldn't at least be thinking about it? 'Cause in my eyes that's how beautiful her sister is. I'm not saying i'd ever do anything and I don't think she would either, but ya know.

Marrying my brother automatically knocks her down a few notches, believe me.vvP6uslaOgEwEx1F