Pooping during an orgasm

last reply
8 replies
2.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The questions on my mind can be reduced down to how usual is it and does it affect lovers of anal more?

I am fortunate to have several 'friends with benefits' and being a lover of foreplay enjoy taking them to that plateau of esctacy and holding them there for an age often finishing with a g-spot orgasm. I am told that their subsequent orgasm is stronger and more intense than normal

But, on several occasions not only does their orgasm flood the bed but they poop as well. I'm really not into that, it doesn't float my boat, it destroys an otherwise tender moment and leaves my partner embarrassed.

Thankfully it doesn't happen often but both the girls who have done it have both had partners in the past who were into anal.

So my question to the ladies of Lush is how usual is it to poop during an intense orgasm and does it affect lovers of anal more?
Lurker
0 likes
My experience on the subject is zero. I m into anwl but had the occasion of such embaressing moment.
So i will not say its usual
Lurker
0 likes
I have intense multiple orgasms, I squirt, I like anal...I have NOT had that happen, I would be mortified.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks for your comments. Mortified is pretty much the strength of it, for all parties involved.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Could you walk through the events steb by step?
Were you doing anything to their butt at the time, like fingering it?

I consider myself as someone who has a moderately eventful sex life and the only time i ever heard of something anything close to this happening was an aquaintance who neglected going to the bathroom before doing anal.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No, no butt play.
A fair amount of kissing, some nibbling of the nipples and an awful lot of labia stroking. Teasing her pussy with fingers and tongue until finally using my fingers to massage my lovers g-spot to a lovely orgasm, then without slowing building immediately to a second and a third and if they are still corpus mentis and willing a fourth g-spot O. They describe their orgasms as incredibly intense and whole of body orgasms rather than just starting and ending between their legs, to the extent that they cannot focus their eyes, string a coherent sentence together or even move for several minutes after. Over the last coupole of years, on one occasion with A and now twice with B they have pooped, not a lot but enough to make a little mess and some awkwardness. This happened again last week and I was just wondering whether this is usual or we have just been 'unlucky'
Short Arse Brit
0 likes
I really wish I had not asked google or looked in this forum...I was just bloody glad I never pooped when I had my kids, which is common and I would have died of embarrassment but seriously if I did during sex I would just want to die

But here it is and some possible reasons for it.

http://www.womenshealthmag.com/sex-and-love/can-you-poop-during-orgasm
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by kiera
I really wish I had not asked google or looked in this forum...I was just bloody glad I never pooped when I had my kids, which is common and I would have died of embarrassment but seriously if I did during sex I would just want to die

But here it is and some possible reasons for it.

http://www.womenshealthmag.com/sex-and-love/can-you-poop-during-orgasm

Thanks Kiera
Doh, never occured to me to simply ask Google. Interesting article, at least I know now.
I guess I'll just have to temper the turn-on a little, and when we get really close to a massive O let her come gently rather than with .....gusto!

Love your tag line by the way - Tea - best drink of the day!